Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Please help...Buyer does not confirming the delivery...what are my options

I am a new seller at ebay India. I've sold an item (paisapay id:24293242203) to this client. But She is not confirming the delivery of the item. I sent many messages/reminders, emails even called her. But to no response. Though I have USPS POD (proof...

Regarding SPEED POST please Reply

Hi Mate, I have a query regarding a speedpost. I have speed post as item. But when i track that item it says SP TMO MUMBAI. Please let me know what is the meaning of this.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone suggest cheap and reliable courier options?

Hi, I recently started selling books on Ebay, and while I have received a decent response, I am having a bit of difficulty in finding a good, cheap and reliable courier service. I have mostly been using Professional Courier till now, but my experienc...

Buying and selling Coins and stamps??

I’m very upset with the recent news of Ebay shutting down.it was a great and only source of buying and selling coins and stamps. What are we hobbyists supposed to do now? I’m so crying right now I’m very sorry for all my brothers and sisters who were...

Please Flipkart Don’t Close Ebay.in We Are Dependent On Ebay.in For Our Daily Bread

Dear Flipkart Please Don’t Close Ebay.in We Are Totally Dependent on Ebay.in For Our Daily Bread , Even We can not sell on other portals because They are not seller friendly Like Beya.in i Humbly Request You Please Don’t Close it I will be Gratefull ...

So that is it then?

My dear sellers I have been an ebay customer for arund 10 years now. I really want to know where I can get your products. I miss interacting with geniune sellers who will be happy to give me details on the items. Is there any place where I can reach ...

OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO FOR Claim ID 1025799

Dear latif nathani, ITS A OPEN LETTER TO ALL EBAY INDIA CEO ALSO I M SORRY IN ADVANCE BECOZ I REALLY FRASTRATED WITH EBAY GUARANTEE Sorry to email you for each and every eBay Guarantee cases but i have no option left. This case proof that "ebay india...

Flipkart Launches 2Gud or 2 Bad?

Just read the details of Flipkart's new portal 2gud. Unfortunately as things stand today, it won't allow ebay sellers to sell refurbished mobiles and tablets etc. The refurbished goods are from Flipkart itself.They talk about how each product goes th...

Error on submit

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please click here to submit Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Business P...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Reveals Comeback Strategy

Ebay has revealed its comeback strategy in Indian market. Read it herehttps://retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/amp/news/e-commerce/e-tailing/ebay-chalks-out-a-comeback-plan-with-export-option-for-indian-sellers/65510531?__twitter_impression=true

EBAY INDIA WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US OUR REMITTANCE ????

To: Ebay India management, You have not paid the sellers their last 3 remittances, for you this is a normal matter as you have always treated sellers like dogs and we sellers also have now got used to to it. But understand that for sellers this remit...

Can't track Registered Parcel on India Post Website.. Pls HELP!

Hi All, Need help. All these days I was using EMS Speed Post for shipping my orders and all was fine. But as it is expensive and as most of the customers ask for shipping discounts, I've decided to ship the orders as Registered Parcels. I sent a few ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.