Courier/Shipping/Logistics companies

sanketbk1
Community Member
Can anyone tell me names of a few courier/shipping/logistics companies so that i can ship my product.Thank you very much
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I am using DTDC since 3 years. Never had a problem. Don't use Professional couriers, they not just make Ur parcel dealy but the item will be handled "badly". All the time when I receive couriers from sellers through Professional( I always tell the seller not to ship through professional. But they prefer it becoz of cost effective) there is damage to box or extreme dealy, traking not availability etc..

Pack Ur things pretty well, don't send the package right away. Use news paper around the original box and pase with brown plaster completly so no can even try to open thats whats inside. Use a red or green color plaster to give side likes after attatching printed address lable so the "thiefs" in the courier don't try to open or "make a hole to " see whats inside. Attatch 2 address labels on both sides for safety incase if one gets teares.

Remember packing is the main thing in shipping. Even if U use DHL and don't pack it well its worthless. So 80% of the item safety is depends upon Ur packing.

My recommended courier is DTDC, DHL both delivers quickly and safely. I have experience shipping LCDs, CPUs, Servers, Graphic cards through DTDC. If a little dealy happens they will answer to Ur question pretty fastly. Always ship through one courier so they franchise will make U as a "regular" customer so they will take care about U. The traking of DTDC is the best available U can completely from where its dispatched the date and the movement including the franchises, address, etc. They mostly deliver with in 5 days the packages between major cities will be delivered with in 3 days. Very little times I faced a dealy upto 7 days.

So this is my experience, I think its helps U.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Hello, sanketbk1

You may ship the item with DTDC which you will find the less amount then compare to other services. They also deliver the product in very short term of time.

Few are reputed couriers :

Bluedart
TNT
Aramex
Overnite
Blazeflash
DTDC
Firstfligt

Hope this details will help you to ship your product.
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

khum4r
Community Member
Hi,
I am a new Seller on eBay, going to sell my first item soon.
I chose the "flat rate courier- Delivery anywhere in India" with the free shipping option to ship my item.
I wanted to know the best and affordable company through whom i can ship my item which is a 'PS3 Game'. I will ship from Ahmedabad to Worldwide.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Khumar
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Hi,

The best is Blue Dart.

It is expensive but if you have a contract with them then it wouldn't be as expensive. The services of Blue Dart is simply amazing.

Don't take chances with any other courier company if you are planning to sell high end items such as mobile, laptop, camera, jewellery etc.

All the best.

Kind Regards,
Mustufa
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

vishal_26in
Community Member
I recently had a good experience with first flight.
The product i received was - in good condition and was promptly delivered.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

rkumar123
Community Member
How does sellers ship laptops, mobiles and costly items with or without insurance? What if item is stolen by currier company employees or they claim it lost in transit?
India Post does not allow mobile phone to be sent through their services. I have been using ebay for more than 5 years but still can't figure out, how does sellers trust currier companies? Even the local currier collection hub disclaims from any surety regarding parcel delivery. They put item theft risk on sender. How come one do business in such an insecure logistics.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

grab_n_run
Community Member
Good Companies :
Bluedart : Never did i loose a needle, always delivered on time , previously they were very expensive , once you get an account its cheap, insured parcel like mobiles cost around 2000 for value worth 28000 as i did pay recently.

Bad Companies:
Professional Couriers: I sold around 20 phones on eBay , made some amount of money , sold one more phone shipped it via Professional Couriers , they lost the item , whatever i earned was lost , i ran around for compensation and got Rs.100 for a phone worth 13000. didnt feel like selling any more
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

I use DTDC Plus / Blue for high end items. It is fast, has insurance, reasonable rates and is reliable. Don't use normal DTDC for valuable items.
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

leannskeen
Community Member
As far as I know, parcelbound is the cheapest and most popular, but sometimes not all packages are shipped in a timely manner. parcelbound website is located at www.parcelbound.com
Message 10 of 23
latest reply