Paisapay remittance on hold.

mad4u_ash1
Community Member
Dear Community,

My ebay paisapay remittance for Rs28483.14 is on hold.I also sent the pod confirmation earlier as asked by the ebay customer care.But I am not getting my remittance in my bank account.Its hard earned money and now i am need of money urgently but i am not getting it. i earnestly request ebay to please send my money in my bank account.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Paisapay remittance on hold since 60 days

whats the status did U got the money..?
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Guy's I have received the same message from ebay stating my remittance is on hold....

I didn't know eBay was a fraud...
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

manishgautam987
Community Member
bhai agar seller ka koi fault hota he toh yeh turant uska a/c block kr dete he or jb khud ka fault hota he toh kvi yaha mail karo kavi waha mail karo
.. it is not fair
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

passionfruitcorporation
Community Member
DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

thalathalabathi
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

my ebay id : thalathalabathi ) and have sold 2 products but i haven't received the amount yet from paisapay. I inquired about this in customer care, they said that i have to submit the KYC document,so i submitted that document,then also i didn't receive the amount from paisapay. Again i asked the customer care but that time they said that one of the product which i sold was made hand delivery and there was no proof for that delivery so they needed the customer's feedback as they have received the product . So i asked the customer to send the feedback and they did that so. But still i didn't receive the amount. I have attached the confirmation massage and customer feedbacks with this mail.Because of this reason the paisapay have holded the amount . So i request you to see those feedbacks and send me the total amount as soon as possible.
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

manishstores
Community Member
Hello All people. i am facing a wrost nightmare that i ever had thought of i had shiiped an item the buyer received the item 2 hrs after he received he opened a claim item not as described. i asked him to return the item for exchange he stopped answering my calls got a call from a claim adjuster Mr Vijay stating that we will ask the buyer to ship the item back neither i have received the item and my payment is still with ebay. please help me what should i do next i am in a deep trouble and i am not a rich man now i feel like i have lost everything why ebay does not favour sellers where do we go if we have a problem buyer always has an upper hand and so called EBAY GURANTEE
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Hi Guyes,

Don't sell anymore on ebay. They has  bull**bleep** policies and without any  reason holds the payments.

I have also facing same problem and also wrote a lot of mails but there is no reply from ebay.

eBay just go to hell.....

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

After approx 3 Years of Selling EBay claims that my tthey dont agree with my terms of selling.. That too after i shipped goods worth 50000 to the byers.

My Paisapay remittance is on hold with no answer on when it would be realeased i think Ebay is loosing grounds as we have many good portals coming up..

Release my Paisapay money now 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

ctrde
Community Member

what kind of a service u providing ,with out having any issue how can u put my remittance on hold since 60 days,u treat us  like dogs

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

You are correct, they do not care about us. Ebay is cheating sellers by holding the money with various reasons, I did a sales and paisapay id 42743513343. Even after the remittance date they did not do the remittance, they are giving excuses and totally 2 full weeks completed. still again they are asking wait for 48-72 hours. Customer care is giving response by copy paste for excel file or document, There is no paisapay team, simply they tell us to cheat the sellers. I have mailed to the india head DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com but no response as acknowledgement also. Do Not believe in Ebay as safe place for trading, they lock ur money and u need to afford the loss in all manners.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply