Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Best Example by a Member of How to Cheat in Ebay!

Here is this stupid seller who thinks himself so brilliantBought and item from him and he updated the waybill for bluedart - 14889189696 - Funny.. right? Even the Bluedart dont recognize this series... And the funniest thing is that he provided the w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remittance on hold.

Dear Community, My ebay paisapay remittance for Rs28483.14 is on hold.I also sent the pod confirmation earlier as asked by the ebay customer care.But I am not getting my remittance in my bank account.Its hard earned money and now i am need of money u...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership Activation

Hi everyone.I am a new seller on eBay India. I have sold almost 35 items in 20 days and I have then requested for powership 3 days back. I chck my status from time to time. I have called eBay team and they are saying that eBay poweship is not availab...

Cheating by excess weight

Hello,Its very sad to say now P.S has also started cheating sellers . While ebay is known for good service & brand..but now have started doing cheap things by applying excess weight.we ship many products on daily basis...A product was charged of weig...

Courier to ship large objects

Hi, I am planning to sell computer chassis(cabinets). Its volumetric weight is coming around 10kg. Please let me know a reliable courier to ship the cabinets. I have contacted some courier but the cahrges are too high. Please give your opinions.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

verification error

Hello, I have uploaded 1 item on ebay. Then later I want to add more items on ebay for sell, but I am getting verification error. In that verification error they asked me to update my telephone number and I updated all my information but still gettin...

My account under restriction for past 12 days

Hi Tem, My account is restricted 10 days before due to I have mentioned in the listing description "eBay wil close the ebay's claim with any solution". Regarding this issues - I am not aware of that and tried to my account manager. He is not respondi...

Unable to sell / Create Listing

Hi Friends, I am new to ebay. I wish to sell my product. When i enter all my details - fill both the sheets - In the end i get a message - You're almost done creating your listing. Click Continue below to complete your seller account setup (one-time ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.