cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Remittance Status Membership affects Many Sellers.

arulmaniap
Community Member

eBay has Introduced the new Paisapay Member Remittance Status.

Platinum and Silver:

As per the Silver status it says:  Sellers will receive their amount after Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days. Is this really a good change?

Already Many Buyers are not providing the receipt of coinfirmation for that it takes 5 days extra to mark it as received then again 14 days.

Is this anything useful for Sellers?? or eBay trying to eliminate the Small scale sellers from their site???

We pay seller amount and Paisapay commission then Why Should we need to wait to get our money??

eBay Should really think about this and reconsider it otherwise eBay will lose many Sellers and its status..

If you agree this please comment to support it and let we reach them..

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Paisapay Remittance Status Membership affects Many Sellers.

The way eBay is going, it's only a matter of time before eBay India becomes a thing of the past. The only advantage eBay holds, is they allow listing of used/second hand goods and other miscellaneous stuff like collectibles etc.

For buying and selling new items the other two heavy weights in India are simply awesome. I'm amazed by their speed of delivery and even replacements and refunds.

I've yet to find a place where I can list used goods /collectibles etc and which offers a system like eBay's PaisePay. That's the only reason I'm still with eBay. For the rest, I've completely moved elsewhere. It's pointless trying to get them to change their system. Best is move some where else.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

we  50 % cut down our sales on ebay after we got silver remittance status from previous platinum , its very hard to work now on ebay ,keep waiting for payment from 20 to 30 days in low margins

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

100% Agreed this not at all acceptable.

1) Sales gone down like anything- Nothing ebay is doing

2) Feedback removal process changedas been  and customer support people sucks off with useless feedbacks.

3) Minium final value fee has been raised to INR 10 raising the price of all the items less than 100 INR by 10 ruppes.

4) Remiitance with silver status sucks off how can you cater with ongoing business cash requirements.

5) No amrketing and prmotion by ebay

6) Buyers fooling ebay with there useless claim processes.

7) Out of stock upodate has lot of bugs.

😎 Selling on ebay is really getting very very difficult with this issues.

9) Selling limits on new ebay user id's

Regards

Dinesh Gupta

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

skha80
Community Member

Paisa pay is just holding the money to get interest for one month , nobody confirms the receipt even after several reminders and there is time to one and half month after sale to get money .Ebay is already not used by many buyers for New item it is mainly used now for used items just for safe transactions not possible through Olx and quikr .

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Well this is where you are speaking because you are eTRS seller.  Why small seller dont provide good service ? This is really absurd

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

dhapar-0
Community Member
So basically ebay will hold money for 38 days..It's like they gonna survive on the interest acquired from money of small sellers. Firstly people sell on eBay to meet their financial crisis but due to this policy i think we gonna suffer more financial crisis coz we are giving the money to courier services and our money is blocked for more than a month. Well the other part is we don't have money for rotation for other listings so what's the use of selling on ebay with just 10~20% profit? We are paying upto 10% final value fee to ebay still they can't use any other method to update the status of delivery confirmation?
Message 26 of 26
latest reply