cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay Remittance Status Membership affects Many Sellers.

arulmaniap
Community Member

eBay has Introduced the new Paisapay Member Remittance Status.

Platinum and Silver:

As per the Silver status it says:  Sellers will receive their amount after Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days. Is this really a good change?

Already Many Buyers are not providing the receipt of coinfirmation for that it takes 5 days extra to mark it as received then again 14 days.

Is this anything useful for Sellers?? or eBay trying to eliminate the Small scale sellers from their site???

We pay seller amount and Paisapay commission then Why Should we need to wait to get our money??

eBay Should really think about this and reconsider it otherwise eBay will lose many Sellers and its status..

If you agree this please comment to support it and let we reach them..

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Please i request you to mail this issue to ebay executives.. if ebay keeps on doing like this definitely ebay sales will fall down inthe end of this year and right now iam not in a mood to sell my products here. bhala mai itna bada *** thodi hu jo ki apne paise ke liye 14 days wait karu wo bhi imandaari ke 😛

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

DEAR EBAY U HAVE TAKEN A WRONG IDEA IT WILL DEFINITELY PULL DOWN EBAY SELLER COUNTS AND ALREADY MANY SITES HAVE STARTED PULLING SELLERS TO THERE SITE AT THIS POINT OF TIME EBAY WILL LOOSE ITS SELLING COMPETITORS THIS WILL DEFINITEL EFFECT IN RISE OF PRICE COMPARING TO OTHERS WHOMEVER PROPOSED THIS IDEA MY SINCERE APOLOGIES BUT YOUR PLAN WILL RUIN EBAY

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Better go to their Facebook page and message them and write on their FB Wall. Then they are likely to remove or revise their policy.

Their FB page link is:

https://www.facebook.com/ebaydotin?fref=ts

Hurry up more the posts the quicker response expected.

Thank you

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

A week after registeration in 18th August 2014, on 23rd August 2014 I was give the Platinium Status and on 17th October 2014 I was changed to Silver Status.

I dont think it is feasible to continue have to wait for more than a mont to get payment for products where margin is 10-15% only. I request Ebay to change this procedure..... They can as I suggest make payment as soon as the goods are despatched and recover through ECS if there is any problem or complaint... ESC mandate can be signed by sellers for their satisfaction.

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

yes Myself also effect due to this change ,ebay should change this policy ,otherwise they will loose seller like us .
Message 15 of 26
latest reply

Yes, Do not accept these Ebay Policies.

IF i get my money in approx.. 30 days after selling my item. How could one can business.

And Now there is no seller protection on Ebay also. It's a name only

Also Only 1% buyer has confirmed item recepit on ebay.

And 99% Ebay buyer know only Negative Feedback, Raise Claim and Refund Process.

I am leaving Ebay and move to Snapdeal and Paytm. Also to try Flipkart.

In My Case there are many examples now.

Case I - 5 Buyer order my item and tell me that they want it urgent. I agree and ship them through DTDC BLUE Service. Third Day item is out for delivery and buyers are shifted from their place. I Paid Rs. 165 For Each 5 items. All my money watsed now. And buyer get full refund.

Case II - I refund the amount to the 3 buyers Before/On 16 October and they do not get refund from ebay on time. They raise claim and get refund again and the amount has been debited from my remittance which i get. Amount around Rs. 40k. This amount i got on 6 november now i get it around 20 November.

Case III - In my account powership activated recently, all COD orders came to ship through BLUE Dart. Now After 7 days they tell me BLUE DART pickup service is not available at your location. I am ready with them next day of order. Now they say that all orders must be cancelled now.

Case IV - All Fedex orders are now starting with refund initiated to buyer now.

Ebay must take some serious action all matters regarding seller point of view. 

If Ebay think about only buyers it will loose it's sellers.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

I am a new seller with silver remittance and immediately subscribed to Powership.the good thing about powership delivery is immediately confirmed upon receipt no need of buyer confirming.thus saving couple of days.sell cheaper items in initially and upon getting plantinum remittance change your business plan.
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Dear members,

Ebay's decision in this regard is totally unfair. Today i called to customer supprot team and asked about the delay getting paisapay payments even after confirming the item receipt by the buyers. They told that After receiving the payment from the buyer they given us for 5 days to send the item + confirmation 7 days time + after confirmation 14 days ebay will hold the money. So totally 5 + 7 + 14 = 28 days. So many new buyers wont confirm item receipt. So another 5 days. Remittance will be on monday and thurseday. So another  3 or four days. Finally 28 + 5 + 3 = 36 days. We are selling the items with limited margin of about 10 to 15%. We are paying ebay fees in various ways. Listing fee, Final value fee, Paisapay fee (Total of about 13% of sale value). Even after paying all these also ebay holding our payments for about 28 to 36 days. If ebay is holding money for 36 days, how to buy the items for listing. There is no money for rotation. This is totally unfair. I am a seller since from 2007 onwards. Earlier, ebay is the only online shopping network with secured and India's top most online shopping network. But now, because of this wrong decision taken by ebay, definitely so many sellers will not continue in selling the items in ebay. There are so many online shopping sites doing well than ebay. FLIPKART, SNAPDEAL, AMAZON, OLX, QUIKR and so many (Recently FLIPKART & SNAPDEAL sold 1000 crore worth items in a single business day). All these shopping sites not doing this type of delay in remittance. They give proper respect to their sellers. But in ebay there is no seller protection. Ebay is always in favour to seller. Buyer is having right to leave negative feeback comments to seller, but sellers dont have any chance to leave negative feedback comment on suspecious/cheating buyers. If ebay is continuing like this, ebay will be the worst selling online shopping network in India. So my request is to look in to this matter serious and remove the membership status and release the paisapay remittance as early as possible. We dont want any special level grade like "Power Seller" - Silver, bronze, Gold, Platinum or Titanium. We require our payments as early as possible. Then only sellers will list the items and get benifit out from ebay. Otherwise ebay will lose so many sellers.

Regards

saravanan

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

tHIS silver status
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

I agree with this observation. Why should a Silver Member be penalised like this. I need to wait fore 28+ days to get money even if the item is received by the buyer within 7 days of Payment by him. Please follow the procedure of PAYPAL where every Paypal member is to maintain a Credit Card with them and they can charge any buyer claims to this Credit Card. Sellers money is remitted by PAYPAL to the Sellers' bank A/c within 24 hours of payment by the Buyer. PAISAPAY delays it for 28 to 32 days... What an atrocious service by Paisapay ?
Message 20 of 26
latest reply