Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

CLAIM FOR REPLACEMENT

DEAR TEAM, I HAVE RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT BUT 2ND EYEWARE IS DEFECTIVE. I WANT TO CLAIM FOR REPLACEMENT URGENTLY.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some sellers claim PowerShip does not ship to my area

Although I'm asking my question as a buyer, I think experienced sellers would be in the best position to answer it. An authoritative answer from eBay staff would be even better, but it's been my experience that they seldom bother to provide clarifica...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

short address from buyers in non powership orders

hidear sellers , we face new problem in recent time , buyers are careless and give short address and some times they also not pick phone to make correction in address and its result in r.t.o , even we got 20 percent of our parcels r.t.o from india sp...

Paisapay Remittance Status Membership affects Many Sellers.

eBay has Introduced the new Paisapay Member Remittance Status. Platinum and Silver: As per the Silver status it says: Sellers will receive their amount after Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days. Is this really a good change? Already Many Buyers are not p...

• 25 replies
  • 10 Helpful

i had purchased the SD card ( Cobmo Offer)

Hi, just to update ..yesterday i have got the couriered from DTDC Airway Bill number Z00557518 Please note the SD card is not working , and i want to back my money ASAPjust know i am send the claim against number 2307506 Order confirmation: PaisaPay ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BlueDart has Picked up parcel but not updated the shipping status!

Hi, A lot of our parcels have been picked up and delivered by Bluedart, but the status of none is getting update as "Delivered" on ebay because of which our payment is stuck. Is anyone else also facing a similar problem? Thanks

Ebay Powership And Excess Weight Issue

Hello, On June 15th, I had received an order for Intel processor and powership had assigned Fedex for order delivery, delivered on 17/6/2016 (AWB# 783364954834). Actual chargeable weight for this product is 500 gms, but I was charged for 5 kg weight,...

FAULTY CLAIM BY BUYER

I have Sold a Original & Brand New Mobile in eBay. But the buyer who was registered with eBay less than two weeks raised a claim that he is not satisfied with the product and want amount refund. I already communicated with buyer and he actually dont ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.