Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

sp.shripad
Community Member
Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 34k and paisapay requires the proof of delivery. The courier company through which I sent the parcles doesn't maintain proof of delivery I said to ebay customer care that the buyers of the product are ready to provide a note with their sign as proof of delivery but ebay customer care isn't ready to listen. Please help needed.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

amandeep2880
Community Member
ebay has put my on hold stating that I have done some violation and say they would refund the money to the buyer where and want me to talk to the buyre ofline. the buyer is not wiling to refund my money and is now not picking my phone as well if call him from some other no. he licence to the whole this and then diconnects.. I shiped the item in good faith over ebay that they have received the payment and now I would get the money once I have the pod with me. but ebay has diched me and is now refunding the money back to the buyer. this buyer became not a registered user the days I entered the shiping details and to be good on ebay he marked the item as received as well. but now is not wiling to do anything ofline says that ebay has to give a lot of money to him hence go and as them for your money : I sold a black berry mobile for RS. 12595 which is a huge amount to me. and no one is willing to help me . I would say ebay canont be trusted by the sellers at least it is only good to buy. ebay only has to say I violated there policy but I did nothing and If they can prove this I am redy to leave all my money with them and would not ask for the same. I am a honest seller and this is the reward they have given me . the buyer received the item and is happy with it. and ebay has put me under loss. I would suggest dont be a seller over ebay or dont take payment at least through paisa pay, because ther policies are only for buyer protection not for sellers.
Message 2 of 38
latest reply

amandeep2880
Community Member
ebay has put my pasia pay remitance also on hold
cant do any thing they are the boss stating that I have done some violation and say they would refund the money to the buyer where and want me to talk to the buyre ofline. the buyer is not wiling to refund my money and is now not picking my phone as well if call him from some other no. he licence to the whole this and then diconnects.. I shiped the item in good faith over ebay that they have received the payment and now I would get the money once I have the pod with me. but ebay has diched me and is now refunding the money back to the buyer. this buyer became not a registered user the days I entered the shiping details and to be good on ebay he marked the item as received as well. but now is not wiling to do anything ofline says that ebay has to give a lot of money to him hence go and as them for your money : I sold a black berry mobile for RS. 12595 which is a huge amount to me. and no one is willing to help me . I would say ebay canont be trusted by the sellers at least it is only good to buy. ebay only has to say I violated there policy but I did nothing and If they can prove this I am redy to leave all my money with them and would not ask for the same. I am a honest seller and this is the reward they have given me . the buyer received the item and is happy with it. and ebay has put me under loss. I would suggest dont be a seller over ebay or dont take payment at least through paisa pay, because ther policies are only for buyer protection not for sellers.
Message 3 of 38
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi amandeep2880 my condition is similar to you only difference i have received my payment of about 23k just before the day my account has been put on hold and my paisapay registration suspended.

It is very funny that my paisapay registration is suspended but they still ask me to pay paisapay fees and still i can use paisapay for buying items.Ebay thinks we are fools and cannot do anything.One of my friends told me that since we have paid paisapay fees we are a consumer of ebay and if they do not tell a reason for suspension we can open a case in consumer court.Try it if you can.My best wishes.

And ebay does not provide any support to sellers.New sellers be aware.
Message 4 of 38
latest reply

Now I know I am not alone.
Message 5 of 38
latest reply

amandeep2880
Community Member
I agree with you more over I believe paisa pay just wants to use are money and earn some interest out of the same these all tactic to stop the money by saying you have voided the policy. if this was the case then they should tell us the same , because if we are being penalized for some thing its our write to own was they are punishing for. they have no write to keep our money with them or give it back to the buyer because we have shipped the order and the buyer has confirmed the same as well. as per the RBI act they can not stop are money like that and earn money for the same,
Message 6 of 38
latest reply

akhilesh2020
Community Member
hiiii

i was a small seller on ebay for last 3-4 months
just 6-7 days before ebay sent me a msg telling that they have suspended my paisapay account
and they also told me that my remittance has been suspended
now my hard earned 85,000 to 90,000 rs is held there
i am writing mails to mails but thers is no reply
i am calling there customer care and they have no knowledge
according to them the trust and safety team handles these issues
i written mails to them also
but again no reply

all are they saying that i have violated their policy
but when i ask which policy and how
then there is no reply

i need the money urgently but they are not willing to return it

i am also in favour of taking legal action in consumer court
if anyone support me plzz write to me at akhileshebay@gmail.com

plllzzzz help meeeeeeeeee

NOTE - As my previous account was suspended, so i made a new account to post this reply.
Message 7 of 38
latest reply

akhilesh2020
Community Member
hiii
indraneel sir
i need your help

plzz reply
Message 8 of 38
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
I am still wondering why none of the ebay.in members are not replying to "Account suspension" threads. I see many number of similar threads, but no reply from them.

Even my account got suspended all of a sudden without any notice.

Sellers are always the target...! 😞 😞 😞
Message 9 of 38
latest reply

arujewels
Community Member
Hey thre is a very simple trick for that..as buyer is in your side then please request buyer to cancel the refund initiation from the system....it will be done..i also faced the same problem and solved in the same manner.
Message 10 of 38
latest reply