Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 34k and paisapay requires the proof of delivery. The courier company through which I sent the parcles doesn't maintain proof of delivery I said to...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting payment for my sale. What does that mean? Purchase order without payment....

HiI have received purchase orders without payment about 6 items. It is shown as item sold. and there is a option to provide Payment Details- ie PaisaPay, Bank Account Payee name and adress etc. When I Provided the all the details to the respective bu...

Inventory / order management for ebay India and other Indian marketplaces.

Morning fellow sellers,I'm currently looking into getting a third party inventory and order manager for my operations on ebay India and other marketplaces. I searched a lot and found only two web based services who integrate indian marketplaces. Thes...

Can ebay adjust the money against claim rejected by ebay itself?

Please anybody can tell me!!! I have sold an item and shipping made in a day but when courier searching his address, He claimed " I want my money back item not received and forced to purchase from localmarket." I have presented all facts to ebay and ...

POWERSHIP CHARGING VERY VERY MUCH! HELP!

Powership is really charging me so much that all my sellings are going in minus(-).For a product weighing 30 grams worth Rs-149 BUT they are charging the weight of 2kgs ie Rs-220.Profit is minus-71 which is being deducted from my other sellings. So m...

false stetements by ebay service and system

nowadays ebay gives false statements. i have stock to sell , but ebay not allowing me to list, i have already taken a business loani dont have money left to pay my netbill , light bill, loan interest You’ve exceeded the dollar amount you can list.You...

do not ship state

HelloI dont want to sell my products to delhi. Few compititors trying to demage our Reputation as we offering low price and ebay is help less in sellers protection

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many persons suffering from " Your ebay item sold" But no Payment received

It is a big issue in ebay that buyers made ebay.in as a playground. Not a days evry body are having smartphone and simply buyers buy products and leave it without making payment. Even good experienced buyers who are having good feedback also are doin...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.