Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

sp.shripad
Community Member
Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 34k and paisapay requires the proof of delivery. The courier company through which I sent the parcles doesn't maintain proof of delivery I said to ebay customer care that the buyers of the product are ready to provide a note with their sign as proof of delivery but ebay customer care isn't ready to listen. Please help needed.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

prasen_51
Community Member
Ebay hold my paisapay approx 14k rupees.Ebay cheat seller.Beware sell product on ebay.
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

anyone facing account on hold problems, try changing your bank account on ebay. mostly ebay doesnt send money in bank of india, so try to have new bank account like hdfc, baroda or icici. then they will reactivate paisapay. i have experienced it.
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

thalathalabathi
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

my ebay id : thalathalabathi and have sold 2 products but i haven't received the amount yet from paisapay. I inquired about this in customer care, they said that i have to submit the KYC document,so i submitted that document,then also i didn't receive the amount from paisapay. Again i asked the customer care but that time they said that one of the product which i sold was made hand delivery and there was no proof for that delivery so they needed the customer's feedback as they have received the product . So i asked the customer to send the feedback and they did that so. But still i didn't receive the amount. I have attached the confirmation massage and customer feedbacks with this mail.Because of this reason the paisapay have holded the amount . So i request you to see those feedbacks and send me the total amount as soon as possible.
Message 33 of 38
latest reply

cleverbreed
Community Member
i just sold my first product on ebay. now, i'm freaking out about getting my payment.
Message 34 of 38
latest reply

hi,

My Paisapay remittances have been put on hold without any reasons. Can it be reinstated.

thedreamieshop

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

hi,

My Paisapay remittances have been put on hold without any reasons. Can it be reinstated.

thedreamieshop

Message 36 of 38
latest reply

what happened have u got ur money back rom ebay finally or not as i am facing this trouble now do reply me if u got if yes within how many days u got or the fund ggoes to buyer itself 

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

vgho3916
Community Member
Hi,
My remittance is on hold, ebay wanted the signed copy of proof of delivery. I talked to cc, also informed that I can not provide the same. Next day my buyers given me feedback for the items that they purchased from me. Now my question is, will I get all the remittence whichever are on hold now ?

Please do reply asap.

Thanks,

Viraj
Message 38 of 38
latest reply