Paisa Pay Remittance on hold Help Needed

sp.shripad
Community Member
Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 34k and paisapay requires the proof of delivery. The courier company through which I sent the parcles doesn't maintain proof of delivery I said to ebay customer care that the buyers of the product are ready to provide a note with their sign as proof of delivery but ebay customer care isn't ready to listen. Please help needed.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Dear "venkat2011",

You would have received a communication from our team on the status of your PaisaPay remittance.

Regards,
Seema
Message 21 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
@seemak@ebay.com...still now i didnt received any communication about paisapay remitance..plz help me..please send my remitance back
Message 22 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
i didnt get any communication from paisapy customers..why u are fooling sellers..please send my remitance back..iam begging u..please dont cheat me...i never do selling again in ebay..its my promise to u people..please dont cheat me..send my remitance back..please
Message 23 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
please kindlysend my remitance back..please..i want to close my account..iam not interested to do selling again...please send my own money to my account..its not a single rupee...its 1 lakh 5 thousand...please dont cheat sellers
Message 24 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
WHY THE EBAY CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT REPLYING TO MY QUERY/....WHY ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEMS OF SELLERS HERE.PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME...PLEASE
Message 25 of 38
latest reply

venkat2011
Community Member
after3 moonths of time..i had got my remitance fee from ebay.anyway thank u to ebay..
Message 26 of 38
latest reply

delhisale20
Community Member
Hi

Sir my account is on hold for last more than a month.
And i am facing acute shortage of money due to it, more than 92,000 has been stuck in paisapay since then.

I am really now frustrated and disappointed with your policies and stupid excuses in reason for this hold.

If you will look into my account i have resolved every issue before its reaching you, so is it the prize for being a Buyer Friendly seller.

I have removed all the feedback till 24 Jan 2012, but constantly i am getting negative feedbacks from my customers, some are genuine coz i didn't fulfilled the order as my account was on hold and some are just wanna make money in exchange of feedback.

The buyer " Member id varsha5803" has openly demanded money equivalent to the transaction amount in order to remove this feedback.

If i am receiving more negative tomorrow then it is not my fault, as you have hold my payment and forced me not to complete my orders.
And you responsible for the refunds which i did in absence of money in my hand.

I am giving you a ultimatum of 24 hours, Now i am out of patience and want my hard earned money anyhow.
If you are not releasing my remittance by tomorrow I will surely take this matter to court and then will demand compensation and my principle amount with interest too.

Thanks
Message 27 of 38
latest reply

adinternational
Community Member
My paisapay account was put on hold. The customer received the product within 3 days of purchase. Status of the shipment was changed to Item received.Customer gave me positive feedback. Still account was put on hold.
When contacted, I was asked to produce the POD. I did, now they say this is not valid POD.
The POD was from TNT, most reputed courier company in India.
Paisapayid: 32006371223
Item: 130753850734
I feel I did biggest mistake of selling my product on ebay.
Message 28 of 38
latest reply

tech1o1shop
Community Member
Hi
I was new to eBay and sold a product and Now I am also facing the same problem. My paisa pay remittance has been put on hold and I sent the POD but no reply after words

Please help me someone
PLEASE HELP
A lot of my money is on hold
Message 29 of 38
latest reply

mgarg006
Community Member
ebay has put my remittance also on hold without any reason...i just dont know what to do!please ebay resume my remittance...i have sold and shipped the products to the sellers
Message 30 of 38
latest reply