PAISAPAY COD > >> ARAMEX COURIER . . . . . . .... .

HI all !

When the Paisapay COD was announced, i was much delighted than of anybody else.

My 1st PAISAPAY COD Shipment was delivered to the Buyer on 09/09/2010 through ARAMEX Courier. But the payment has not been credited to my account till now.

I contacted several times Ebay 'personals'.
They told me to follow up with the courier company so that they forward the details to ebay.
I contacted Aramex courier Delhi office, But no response.

Again i contacted ebay 'personals',
But was told "whenever we get any update regarding the payment we will inform you."

after that i have again shipped the paisapay COD item through aramex on 27/09/10 and was Deliered to the buyer on 28/09/10.

Can anybody suggest what to do now ? 😞
Whom should i contact on Ebay?:|

Regards,
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

@shivamemory...

Once bitten is twice shy. Moral of your story is very simple. Stop using PPCOD till the time ebay gets its act right.

The new measures announced for this Diwali is also going to be a big jamboree, just wait and see, they are rolling out so many new features all at the same time and that too during peak season.

God bless the sellers.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

thanks raj ji
for blessing us
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi shivamemory
I have 3 payments - by paisa pay cod ..
When I track all of them with aramex it shows delivered but I am not getting payment and it's been a real long time now that the payment has not been received. I really need my money but don't know how ? When I call customer support they don't respond well. Now I don't know whom to contact for this all ??? The payment thing should be managed by ebay well and they should be prepared for it in advance. Why we all sellers are suffering because of this ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

I got an Email from eBay a few minutes after posting this topic,regarding my another PPCOD shipment dated 27/09/10 that "PaisaPay transaction for eBay order 27624xxxxxx is pending PaisaPay review". Please get in touch with the shipping partner and PaisaPay Customer Support to get the exact delivery status and close the transaction

@rajelectroniks : आप ठीक कह रहे हैं , अपना तो कहीं वो हाल ना हो जाये कि " चौबे जी चले थे छब्बे बनने, दूबे ही रह गए "

@stylish_india : You are right sir, No proper reply from customer care. they tell it will take appx. 25 - 45 days.
whome should we contact.

आखिर हम किसकी माँ को मौसी कहें ??
Message 5 of 28
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
How can you expect PaisaPay-COD to be so perfect? It is a brand new system, newly introduced and is in BETA. The more we use it, the better for the system. We need to identify and eliminate the flaws by using it more often.

Who should volunteer for this? Any Seller who can take the risk and has money to survive the consequences.

Who should stay away from this? Small Sellers, specially the new ones with little turnover. Give some time and wait for the system to mature.
Message 6 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
If you have any updation regarding payment from COD then please update on this thread. I need my money :-(

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
When will I get my money from PPCOD ??

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

We have sent 7 shipments till date through Paisapay CoD. All have been delivered well in time. It has been more than a month that we have written atleast a dozen email to ebay customer care and even our Account managers. Not even one single reply received even regarding the timeline by when will we receive our money.

I think we should all unite together and start posting this problem on ebay's facebook page to make our problem visible to the senior management of ebay. They simply cannot play around with our hard earned money.

It's high-time they atleast provide a strict timeline by when our money will be returned.
Message 9 of 28
latest reply

🙂

I Received a cheque from eBay India for my first PPCOD Shipment which was delivered to the buyer in early Sept2010.

Regards,

shivamemory_logo_small
Message 10 of 28
latest reply