PAISAPAY COD > >> ARAMEX COURIER . . . . . . .... .

HI all !

When the Paisapay COD was announced, i was much delighted than of anybody else.

My 1st PAISAPAY COD Shipment was delivered to the Buyer on 09/09/2010 through ARAMEX Courier. But the payment has not been credited to my account till now.

I contacted several times Ebay 'personals'.
They told me to follow up with the courier company so that they forward the details to ebay.
I contacted Aramex courier Delhi office, But no response.

Again i contacted ebay 'personals',
But was told "whenever we get any update regarding the payment we will inform you."

after that i have again shipped the paisapay COD item through aramex on 27/09/10 and was Deliered to the buyer on 28/09/10.

Can anybody suggest what to do now ? 😞
Whom should i contact on Ebay?:|

Regards,
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Hi everybody,

We have received just one payment for the goods sold in early september. No other payment has come then.

We have currently stopped selling in PPCOD and can only commence once everthing is sorted out.
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

I still not received any COD payment for shipping sept. ebay c.c told 25days timeline, but still not receiveing any money. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

memory24x7
Community Member
Hi All 🙂

I am also waiting payment for my PPCOD orders.

NO Response from paisapay customer support !

and ARAMEX COURIER ( customer care) . . . .jai ho

Regards,
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

gkavitamba2009
Community Member
ppcod is worst ever
stay away from this
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,
I am too in the same boat , 2 pending cases of PPCOD oct 4th and 2nd Nov, no sign of remittance, about 14K pending,
today I got another inquiry for PPCOD, I had to tell the buyer that I am sorry but we will not offer COD as ebay is not supporting us.
also we are not supposed to contact courier company, we can not waste our time in running after people just to get updates
akash
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Good News, Today I finally received my check for my 4th Oct 2010 PPCOD sale. though time taken was long but still I got it . Also I have received an assurance that Ebay is working with Aramax courier to speed up the process.
That's a positive sign.
Thank you
akash
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
God, again remittance woth 21000/- stuck for paisa pay COD for past 2 months and and no sign of remittance .
if this cash on delivery i snot working ...please close this.
don't know how long will it take?
Customer care says there is some problem , so as soon as we resolve it we will get back to you , but they a re not offering any time, they say as soon we resolve it.

how am I supposed to run my business with 21K stuck for 2 months , don't we have to pay bills and salaries and the eBay fees..
Ebay can pay us from there pocket and recover the money from aramax
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

zeddsdelhi
Community Member
Hello everyone.
I have contacted ebay customer care so many times regarding my COD consignment's remittance but they always say, there is some problem, it will take 1 more week. please co-operate. My COD consignment was delivered on 13-10-10 but still have not recieved my remittance.
i think ebay should stop offering this COD payment method.
Message 28 of 28
latest reply