cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your ebay account is past due ....Failure to make payment in full may resul

in response to the email received from ebay i immediately wrote to ebay support & attached a scan of the speed post as below:

"the payment has been made to you on the 15th December by check sent to you by speedpost no EM628376945IN. I have tracked it & the delivery of the check was received by you on the 18th at Kanjur Marg office.

BUT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON YOU HAVE NOT ENCASHED THE CHECK - WHY IS THE DELAY ON YOUR SIDE ?
Attached scanned receipt
copy of this message sent to ebay customer support. KINDLY TREAT THIS MATTER URGENTLY

lal thadani"

why is there no response from ebay except automated emails
????
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

email recd from ebay on 5th:
"Thank you for writing to eBay India's Customer Support Team (KMM43103375V339 we strive to respond to you within 24 to 36 hours of receiving
your email, however, there may be times when it may take up to 72 hours
to receive a response."
BUT MEANWHILE I AM STILL GETTING NON PAYMENT REMINDERS (7TH) " If your account remains past due, your ability to bid and list may be restricted. "

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DONT LOOK INTO THIS MATTER & RESOLVE THE ISSUE
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
It is a system generated mail. You will be receiving it unless ebay updates your payment details in their servers.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

zeddsdelhi
Community Member
This happened with me as well.
My last date for paying ebay fees is 15th of every month.
Every month i dispatch ebay's cheque by 5th or 6th of every month, which is delivered at their office by 8th or 9th of the month.

This time as well, i dispatched their cheque on 7th, which was delivered on 10th buy ebay's accounts department failed to update in my account. Even after calling the customer care and getting the case escalated on 12th, nothing happened. On 15th my account was showing "past due" and they charged me late fees.
I never recieved a mail regarding the same even after contactting the customer care and mailing them twice.
Dont know what does ebay wants from the sellers.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If you pay online then this delay will not happen. spl_ind
Message 5 of 5
latest reply