Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

why not avoid MICR?

I may be ignorant but... I'm not yet a seller because i dont have a check book i wish there was a facility where money would go directly to my bank account-- just the same way it comes from my account when i pay any answers?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What are the ways to ship internationally?

Dear friends, i m new to eBay, i started selling in india. but i want to business global and need to ship my items internationally, so i don't know how to ship the items to international, can you people tell me which courier company is the best. rega...

Got Penalty from PaisaPay which is UNFAIR

I got panelty from PaisaPay. I am not the responsible person Here are the details. My name is FAHAD MALIK > My Address is 105/224 B Chamanganj Kanpur Pincode : 208001 Uttar > Pradesh. INDIA > > > My ebay id is savedeals10 > > > This is the list that ...

India Post- Registered Domestic Shipping

Hello Every1, I am totally new at ebay. Need some info. Has anyone used India Post- Registered Domestic Shipping? I am planning on selling some of my books, but I dont know which courier service to use. I felt India post is the cheapest -> 1kg=Rs.76....

PowerSeller Icon destroying my business .... HEL P please :(

Dear ebay, Please help me. It has happened to me before also & is happening again. As soon as the powerseller icon comes beside my ebay ID, business falls by more than 60%. I asked many foreign sellers about it & many regular customers too. This is w...

Sales are down from January 2nd week.

Hi all eBay sellers. I've found that sales are down from past 1 week. Is it just me who is facing the problem or all the sellers as well. I observed that, when eBay promotion going on the sales are usually good but when there is no promotional activi...

Rewriting Community Values ?

Time has come to change it....... New Version of Community Values We believe some people are basically cheat. We believe someone has something to steal. We believe that an open environment of eBay can bring out the best cheats in people. We recognise...

daily deal

i want to sell my item on daily deal...how can we do that pls can any one tell me??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blocked listing but no response of my mails from ebay from past 2 month

Its been more than 1 month that i m not able to list my products and there is no positive response from any person from ebay.I have mailed and called on customer support many times but always they say that they also don't know about this i have gone ...

Paisapay Issue has been fixed? I guess so

I am getting orders again, seems paisapay issue has been fixed. But I am waiting to see the information from eBay announcement. Hey all sellers how are the sales on Sunday? I feel they looks fine? eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.in/GadgetZone eBay ID: ...

When Paisapay issue will be fixed?

It has been more than 2 days since Paisapay is not working properly. eBay found this only yesterday and by then 1 day has been passed. In their announcement also their explanation is not good. I wish they work on time bound and make PaisaPay works fa...

safe shipping

Hi to everybody.I am new to ebay and selling computers.Can anybody tell me safest method to send computers,CPU as well as LCD monitors.which is the safest mode with reasonable rate.thanks

Your ebay account is past due ....Failure to make payment in full may resul

in response to the email received from ebay i immediately wrote to ebay support & attached a scan of the speed post as below: "the payment has been made to you on the 15th December by check sent to you by speedpost no EM628376945IN. I have tracked it...

PAISAPAY COD > >> ARAMEX COURIER . . . . . . .... .

HI all ! When the Paisapay COD was announced, i was much delighted than of anybody else. My 1st PAISAPAY COD Shipment was delivered to the Buyer on 09/09/2010 through ARAMEX Courier. But the payment has not been credited to my account till now. I con...

Harasment By Ebay

Hi I am dinesh.i am no big seller but in a month or two i sell my old stuff as i buy new upgraded one.I sold a digital camera worth 8100 a few days ago and package was shipped the next day.buyer accepted the confirmation reciept and left a positive f...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.