cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop to discuss long term implications of Feb 1st changes

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

Over the past few days we have received lot of feedback from our users regarding the 1st Feb changes. Some users are upset about some of the changes as they feel that their interest has not been taken care of. We would like to discuss with you the rationale and the impact of some of these changes. We would also like to share with you why we feel that these changes, in the long run, will be beneficial for our sellers, and our community.

In the workshop Baazee staff members from Category team and Community Development team will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 9th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 9th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards

Baazee Team
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

electroindia
Community Member
Maam,

Buyers are still able to put auto bids on multiple qtty auctions but as per baazee updates ----> A new approach to Multi Quantity Auctions--->Click here to know more about the new approach to Multi Quantity Auctions.

Auto bids were to be discontinued from feb 1st for multiple qtty auctions .Plz clarify whether the same is gonna be implemented and if so by when?

Best regards,
Electroindia
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

baazeeuser6
Community Member
Dear ElectronIndia

We are now on 'Hirak Rajar Deshe' - Ask the meaning of this sentences (A great Bengali Movie by Satyajit Ray) to any Bengali. He/She will explain the meaning of this. All baazeewala are just like Management team members of "Hirak Raja". From Dec-2004 onwards almost all changes are against sellers/buyers. Did they bother these? No - Hirak Raja also didn't bother.

Regards
Achintya Ghosh
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

bk1806_kumar
Community Member
HELLO SIR.......I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I HAVE ANY BIDDING ON BAZEE THAN HOW DO I GET THAT PARTICULAR ITEM FOR WHICH I HAVE DONE BIDDING.......DO I RECEIVA ANY CALL OR I RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION FROM SELLER OR I HAVE TO CONTACT TO GET THE ITEM..........BECOZ I HAVE WON TWO ITEMS BUT TILL NOW I DIDINT GOT ANY RESPONSE NITHER FORM BAZEE NOR FROM SELLERS REGARDING GETTING ITEM............PLZ MAIL ME REPLY REGARDING THIS ON MY MAIL.COM ID THAT HOW I GET MY ITEMS............
BALWANT KUMAR
Message 4 of 44
latest reply

Dear BAAZEE,

I disagree about two things regarding the changes in your site :

1) No Auto Relisting - It shouldn't be lifted off in the site as most seller have to wastes lots of time in relisting manually every week. Sellers should be given less headache.

2) Paisapay FEES from seller - Till now no buyers have complained about the fees because using the paisapay they save lots of time & money in paying sellers. Making DD sending to sellers takes lots of time & money, so it saves lots of headache of buyer.
NOW Sellers have to bear both selling fees (min 3%) & Paisapay FEES (max 4%)which is not wise.

I think all Sellers & Buyers would agree.:_|
Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Dear BAAZEE

If you have to discontinue the Auto Relist features then you should also lower the fees of the BULK UPLOAD TOOLS to max Rs 99 pm or make it free for Super Sellers.

You have made the rules in such a way that either the seller have to give lots of time in relisting or to save time pay High fees of Rs 199 pm to use the bulk upload tools.

I think all sellers would agree with me.

In my truth opinion, your rules from december onwards have gone worst - It isn't favouring sellers in any way.
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

ritz_world
Community Member

Dear Baazee,
please upload relisting fuction, most of the users are waste its time.
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
My Question which was not replied to in the last Online Workshop forum is posted again below hope I receive a reply this time:

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

I have only 3 problems with the new changes you have made.

1.The Paisa Pay Surcharge cannot be passed to the Buyer:Please try to understand that it is difficult for us sellers to increase the price of each item as then no one will buy from us as those who want to buy offline will feel that they are paying extra money. Also there are products like Mobile Phones, Sony Playstations and Laptops in which if a Buyer pays using Paisa Pay the surcharge is very high around Rs.500-Rs.1000. I am sure you too will agree that we cannot increase the price that much as that will also affect the offline Buyers.In the process they will not buy from us.At the Moment those who are paying online are comfortable paying the surcharge amount and it is totally a matter of choice for them. However with your new rule you are forcing the offline buyers to buy online or not buy at all. We have had Indian Buyers from USA buying Mobiles for their relatives in India using Credit Card and the surcharge they are paying is Rs.500-Rs.1000/- and it is out of there own choice. If we increase the price that much for this product then the other Buyers who find it cheaper to buy in the local markets will not buy from us. Hence serious thought has to be given to this new rule of yours.At least give some proper suggestions on how to tackle these issues..?

2.Relist count reduced to 0:It will be very difficult for sellers to keep relisting the items. Even the scheduled listing is FREE only for 2 months after which you will charge us some fee.Also the new Bulk upload tool you have still not launched.

3.The New FEES Structure: The 5% charge upto Rs.4000 and 2.5% charge on each rupee thereafter seems to be a welcome move. However what about High Value Products like Laptops costing Rs.50,000 and above? We are paying Rs.200 as 5% of Rs.4000/- and 2.5% of Rs.46000 will be Rs.1150 which means we will be paying total Rs.1350/- to Baazee on a Laptop worth Rs.50,000/-.This is just an example of the minimum as the price of laptops we are selling goes upto Rs.90,000- Rs.1,50,000. So you can calculate the fees accordingly. Do you think in todays competitive market we can afford to charge the Buyers such a huge margin? It will be difficult even if we reduce our own margins as we will be paying high Baazee fees. The Buyer would prefer buying from the local market in such a situation. I would like to know what you have to say on this issue.

Also all these extra fees will mean sellers will use less Enhanced Listings and in the process it will mean less sales for the sellers and Baazee.com.

I am a superseller on Baazee and selling on baazee.com for more than a year but Baazee has not bothered to reply to my earlier queries also. I hope you will not respond in the same manner and will come up with a proper solution to my above 3 problems.

Awaiting your Positive reply,

Regards,
Sarosh R B
Buying_Reloaded
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

sailax_in1
Community Member
Sirs,
I registered my name with Baazee recently and listed certain
items for
the QUICK BUY.Immediately on listing i received the confirmation
mail
also.Subsequently after 2 days of listing i am getting mails
from the "
service@baazee.com" as below " listing could not be created on
Baazee as
you did not have the minimum feedback required to use Fixed
Price
Listing Feature.You
need to have a minimum feedback score of 0 to use this feature.
Click
here to read more (link to
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html#ListDuCal)

As per it i clicked the link and read the following :
Minimum Feedback Score Required to Use Some Listing Formats

Users will need a minimum feedback score to upload items with
some
Listing
Formats. The feedback requirements are:
Condition Feedback Required
Multi Quantity Auction 10
Multi Quantity Buy It Now 10
Buy It Now Auction 5

I am unable to understand the meaning of "minimum feed back
score "
Please explain to me the meaning and what i should do to get the
minimum
feed back.
I look forward to your reply to relist the product.

Thank you.
T.N.LAKSHUMANAN
BAAZEE ID-SAILAX
Message 9 of 44
latest reply

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Greetings SAILAX,

Thank You for bringing this error to our notice. Our Tech team is working to rectify the issue.

Minimum Feedback Score is the minimum number of feedback ratings you will need as a user to use certain Baazee features. For example to use Home Page featured Enhanced listing you will need a feedback score of 10.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 10 of 44
latest reply