Uploading Image

shridhara123
Community Member
I had uploaded one image for the item that I had listed on 10.2.2005. As I found that top portion of the image was not visible after uploading, I tried to upload the image once again but I saw that it was not loading and even the earlier image was also not there. Now I find that editing of the listing is disabled. Please help me by enabling the edit option or guide me how to go about it. Also let me know whether it is possible to edit the image after listing
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Uploading Image

shridhara123
Community Member
While uploading an item I am getting an error message stating that the servers are busy and asking me to reschedule the listing after 48 hours, contrary to the material and the interaction when I am given to understand that listing will be done after 30 minutes of uploading. Please clarify. It would be better if 30 minute schedule is maintained.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Uploading Image

shridhara123
Community Member
In one of the feed back questionnaire there was an offer of help on "Sourcing the Product" for selling on Bazee, which I had opted. Please help me with the Sourcing of the product
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Uploading Image

silvermine_in1
Community Member
Hi shridhara123,

here is my understanding to some of your problems:

Picture problem: It takes atleast 30 minutes for an image to get loaded completely on Baazee servers. And if you re-upload a picture, your earlier picture URL will get deleted from the sell form. So once you upload a pic, wait for 30 minutes to see the effect.

48 hr rescheduling: most sellers will agree with you that 30 minutes was a better option, but since December, this new system has been introduced. However Baazee says that it is a temporary measure.
Besides you can't edit a listing before 48 hrs either, and if you edit a listing it again goes back for rescheduling for 48 hrs. So better be careful while listing.

I hope this was useful.

take care
silvermine
Message 4 of 4
latest reply