No Seller Protection on eBay???

Dear Sellers,

I wish to bring one of my recent case in front of all. One of the buyer purchased Karbonn Mobile Phone from us which carry 1 year manufacturer warranty. Purchase was done in month of April. After the receipt of product buyer raised claim under eBay guarantee stating that item have some issue. When I asked him what is the issue then he informed that phone vibrates sometime during call. I told him to contact service center as product carry manufacturer warranty & we have provided bill along with product.

Buyer declined to contact service center & told me will wait till eBay's response on his claim. eBay too rejected claim since product carry manufacturer warranty.

Now after 3 months I have received email from eBay stating that " Amount recovered from your account for charge back"

I am surprised to see that this charge back amount debited for same transition for which eBay rejected buyers claim. If eBay rejected claim then how come he approved charge back claim?

Now I have lost both the things. My money & Product too.
Without contacting seller how can they directly approved claim & recovered money from my today's remittance?

No seller protection on eBay? Who will solve my this issue? Or shall I consider loss in business?

:(
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Ebay also has a seller protection program. How effective it is is anyone's guess.

Contact them and check what they respond with. Ask them how can they approve the claim for chargeback.
Message 2 of 30
latest reply

its very shocking
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

sahilgoel_19

Already contacted them. They said they will investigate. But amount already debited from my paisa pay account yesterday from my remittance amount.

Thanks
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

shreejienterprise_ahmedabad

:(

Yes its a shocking experience.
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

too bad experience.
regularly follow ebay support then they will resolve.
Message 6 of 30
latest reply

Today morning I had word with one of customer support executive Mr. Rajesh, He is behaving on a call like we are criminal. Talks rudely, keeps on hold for more than 3-4 minutes without any permission or call greetings. I am unable to understand why eBay is hiring such third class agents who not know how to speak to people?

We are selling on eBay because of that they are there. But I think they have forgotten this.

Seemaji Aaap kaha gaye... Ya appne solution dena bund kar diya hai?
Message 7 of 30
latest reply

eBay really need to update their customer service executives. Most of them are not even aware of their policies. When we ask them some question,then they will mostly give us a routine answer and ask us to send an email. But even after sending mails to them we hardly get any solutions after getting the routine reply again. :8}
These things are really making the seller life tough in here. We need quick solution to our problem. And shocking cases like the one mentioned above will only make us lose our faith on eBay. The above mentioned case is something which can happen to any seller not just to him. So its a "WAKE UP CALL" for eBay to protect the sellers in here too.
Message 8 of 30
latest reply

royalshopperz

Yes absolutely today its happened with me & tomorrow might be your time 😞

Thanks
Message 9 of 30
latest reply

Its is really sad experience

Same thing happen with me also buyer buy a Texas calculator worth 2500rs we send seal pack company warranty item to the buyer..After 8 days buyer claim the item is not working so we advise him to take it to the company.He open ebay guarantee claim. ebay claim adjuster told the buyer to ship the product back to us..on receiving the item we saw the buyer have completely broken the item,... the screws were missing and it was in not working.so manufacture warranty is void but ebay claim adjuster as always never listen to seller and approved the refund

I have also lost that amount
Message 10 of 30
latest reply