No Seller Protection on eBay???

Dear Sellers,

I wish to bring one of my recent case in front of all. One of the buyer purchased Karbonn Mobile Phone from us which carry 1 year manufacturer warranty. Purchase was done in month of April. After the receipt of product buyer raised claim under eBay guarantee stating that item have some issue. When I asked him what is the issue then he informed that phone vibrates sometime during call. I told him to contact service center as product carry manufacturer warranty & we have provided bill along with product.

Buyer declined to contact service center & told me will wait till eBay's response on his claim. eBay too rejected claim since product carry manufacturer warranty.

Now after 3 months I have received email from eBay stating that " Amount recovered from your account for charge back"

I am surprised to see that this charge back amount debited for same transition for which eBay rejected buyers claim. If eBay rejected claim then how come he approved charge back claim?

Now I have lost both the things. My money & Product too.
Without contacting seller how can they directly approved claim & recovered money from my today's remittance?

No seller protection on eBay? Who will solve my this issue? Or shall I consider loss in business?

:(
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Hi My friend,

The same happened to my due to PaisaPay team.. Buyer bought an item from me and it was promptly delivered but claim was raised that item has not been delivered..

I was asked to submit POD runsheet copy otherwise payment will be refunded.. Then with excessive wasting collecting the POD runsheet submitted to paisapaypod at ebay.com they didn't reply on time and refund was initiated to the buyer.. And then they reply in polite manner stating that amount was already refunded to the buyer now we'll try to cancel but its not assured...

Under what fate this international company with more than 10000 employees doing ??

Are the sellers protected anyway ?? Gosh
Message 11 of 30
latest reply

reliableenterprise

Its horrible experience. Really this claim adjuster sometimes takes too much wrong judgement.

Thanks
Message 12 of 30
latest reply

prajapati_rudaksh
Community Member
इबे वाले सेलर के लिए डाकू की तरह काम करते है
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

prajapati_rudaksh

Thank you for your opinion.

But because of single persons mistake we not blame all people.

Thanks
Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Sad to see that none of eBay team members are replying on this post. Shame on them who are eating our hard worked money.

Message 15 of 30
latest reply

No Response from eBay yet... Not a secure place to sell.

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

akhooda
Community Member
SIR CAN YOU TELL ME THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED DIRECTLY FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT HOW CAN EBAY DO THAT AND ABOUT SELLER PROTECTION THERE IS NO SUCH THING I AM NEW TO EBAY AND THERE IS A BUYER WHO IS CONSTANTLY BLACKMAILING ME THAT AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS HE WILL LEAVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
Message 17 of 30
latest reply

akhooda

They deducted money from the sell which I have generated by selling goods on eBay.

Thanks
Message 18 of 30
latest reply

Shame on eBay !! an hopeless revert received from them.

"Please be informed that chargebacks arsing out of Item Related disputes are not eligible for Chargeback protection."

What is this? If a buyer brought a product & used for 2-3 months & then raises charge-back then how eBay approving it?

Does anyone have answer on it?
Message 19 of 30
latest reply

This is very irresponsible on part of Ebay.

Some executive of Ebay should look into this and provide a reasonable solution. Otherwise buyers can easily claim chargeback and its a risk to sell expensive products on ebay.
Message 20 of 30
latest reply