Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay.in outage

Due to the recent outage on eBay.in our sales have been hit drastically...are there any other sellers who are experience the same problems? Our order count has gone down badly since Friday afternoon.....any update please share...Thank you in advance....

Recognized service for shipping mobile phones

Hi everyone,I have to ship a mobile phone to Lucknow from Varanasi. I am not new here in ebay, I sold my Nexus and shipped it successfully through DTDC.But now I've to ship bit valuable phone-iPhone4..so which service u all prefer for shipping mobile...

EBAY INDIA, SOME IDEAS FOR YOU..ERR, YOUR LONG TONGUE I MEAN..

dear ebay india, since you're looking for rev. from every corner of the platform, i thinkthese few ideas could come handy for you power bank----ebay ellers can get their paisapay money only in their 'powerbank' a/cs,so such an a/c would be must for a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

how to ship magnets by air?? my couriers are getting stuck :(

I shipped out a few items which contain very tiny powerful magnets but I packed them in box.The couriers get stuck at some point .Iam guessing they are prohibited items and were held up at the airport. They are packed in box and tgere is very little ...

Resolved! When I will recieve my payment!!!

Hi,I am new to ebay and would like to open a full running shop selling mobile handsets and accessories but i am a bit doomed by the paisa pay terms and conditions and i would like to know after the payment has been made the buyer when i will be recie...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer claims for wrong color of goods and gets refunded by sending the damaged item

Nowadays ebay is good only for buyer's as their ebay guarantee is only for buyer's not for seller and it is true. Recently i have sold a product and the buyer claims that the product color is wrong and he want a refund. He open the claim and send bac...

No Response from ebay so need to understand why?

A seller bought this particular item from me and then raised a claim that it did not fit his phone. The Claim team arranged a conferrence call between us for a solution but the buyer seemed oddly not listening to anyone and was only saying I trusted ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Seller Protection on eBay???

Dear Sellers, I wish to bring one of my recent case in front of all. One of the buyer purchased Karbonn Mobile Phone from us which carry 1 year manufacturer warranty. Purchase was done in month of April. After the receipt of product buyer raised clai...

Applying for IEC Code and registering yourself as a Properitor.

Hello My Dear Sellers, Today I would like to help you understand how you can be a legit seller online and offline. In India you do not have to register a company or firm to do business if you are a properitor. Now before you start your business apply...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! What is the Easiest Shipping method about mobile phone ?

Hi, Last days I faced a massive problem when I wanted to ship 5 mobile phones through DTDC, Overnight and Blue dart. They all denied to ship mobile phone with out insurence. If i agree to book it with insurence then I need to pay around Rs. 600-800 e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I change my billing currency

Hi, I tried this once and changed my billing currency from Australian dollars to Indian rupees. I'm not sure how to access this setting again as it has not worked the first time. I'm still being billed in AUD. Today, I put up an item for auction and ...

SELLING CONTRACT

CAN I SELL SELLING CONTRACT ???????by which we will sell any product tirgetwise with guarantee but we charge our fee advance.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.