New error on community court.

Now who will vote for our case as most of the time jury member wont have time to vote.So in this case we will loses the case and it wud show like this and then u will recd a mail saying it was not in our favor.But if the case is not voted then how will the judgement be correct.

ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

@anil
as u said We will check the feasibility of reopening these 5% cases for couple of days which did not receive sufficient votes such that they can receive the required number of votes.

so till when will it be done????
Message 31 of 44
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
@ebay sud reply ...
Message 32 of 44
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
@siddhigifts
exactly thats what my point is..aftrall how secured are you..
if ebay want they can ask us for security deposits and be little liberal on there side..!100k-200k watever
even when i come online and switch on CPU button i just pray i have not got any negative..because they will not listen to anyone and suspend..
i am definitely not looking into volume now..
ill sell less with huge margins on each product..
keep followup with each one..beg them..lick there toes ..do everything and anything to avoid negatives!left with no dignity~real sign of an ebay seller
Message 33 of 44
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
btw can you guys tell me who all are jury there...anyone amongst you all.?
i am little confused with that
Message 34 of 44
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Yes eBay court is not good. I have experienced a weird problem recently. Though the buyer asked to remove the negative feedback in the court, still the court says no. It is damn stupid.

I hate eBay court
Message 35 of 44
latest reply

e-gully
Community Member
Dear Mr. Anil Ji,

Never seen a court in the whole world giving justice to any party, which did'nt even defended or attended or responded to the case.

When there is no responce from the buyer & buyer did'nt bother about the issue, jury found seller wrong, is just a funny.

Also you are only making someone suffer in the professional world, by allowing too many unjustified feedbacks for the sellers.

Many buyers does'nt respond to buyers, wrong items bought, making wrong comments Etc. is allowed & still you say community court taking fair decisions.

When buyer says, he received the replacement & wants to withdraw the feedback, eBay Jurors decided that the feedback should remain.

This is just nothing but a joke, because no court in the world in any level had given such judgements.

To my knowledge, this is only making things worst & going to bring more problems to every one here.

Act quickly before things gets worse, since this is only for the sake of entire community.

Stop blaming sellers who has above 500 feedbacks a month, understand how many efforts they put to reach that level.

You don't need to distribute coupons for sales, encourage genuine sellers & you will get more sales that that than by offering unwanted coupons.

Ask buyers to follow listing policies, if found buyers left feedbacks even everything mentioned in the listing is followed by sellers, make sure that you have enough support to the seller also.

Feedback is not to express their opinions, this is not facebook or orkut to say some opinions about something which is meaningless.

This is to bring the problem upfront, when seller does'nt give resolution.

You made no mistakes & you are asked to resign to job or removed from service, how you feel then.

The same situation is faced by many sellers here that too frequently.

So understand what ever is done these days by eBay is not in the interest of community.

Just building policies that does'nt help trade.

Rest you know better than anyone.....

With best Rgards..
Message 36 of 44
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@e-gully ..well said

There should be some respect for "Sellers terms of Sale".

Either you support or dont support terms without CRF.
But EBay should make its stand clear.
Some "Pink" should speak.Silence does not help anyone.

if "Item Not as Described" exists for buyer
Let there be "Feedback violates Terms of Sale" for Seller.

There are only two option left otherwise
a)Stop Selling
b)Sell at higher prices to cover losses and sell without integrity and respect.
Message 37 of 44
latest reply

Some of the negative feedback left by buyers on pricing is often unfair.
Message 38 of 44
latest reply

@anil
Still the same error

Message 39 of 44
latest reply

when ever u get 0 days left i feel that now the case wud be close due to insufficient vote

ebay team kindly check the same
Message 40 of 44
latest reply