New error on community court.

Now who will vote for our case as most of the time jury member wont have time to vote.So in this case we will loses the case and it wud show like this and then u will recd a mail saying it was not in our favor.But if the case is not voted then how will the judgement be correct.

ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Anil,

Why customer care people are telling buyers to leave negative without any fair reasons? Also why they are blindly giving votes in favor of buyers only ?

Regards
Vilas
Message 41 of 44
latest reply

Dear Anil,

Below are some cases where buyer wants to give Negative and some buyers already given negative. Please go through it and let me know what is sellers mistake?

1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal pack box. After getting he said that he is facing battery backup issue. When I asked him to visit service center he left negative Community forum also given vote against us. What is sellers mistake in this case? Seller is not god and how will he come to know that product inside box have any issue.

2. Buyer brought Lava A9 Sealed pack phone. After getting it when I asked him to confirm he said that he got seal pack phone but no memory card he got in phone. How is it possible? Manufacturer warranty product on box too clearly mentioned in box it contains 2GB Memory. Buyer said if you not provide me 2GB I will leave Negative for you.

3. Buyer brought Micromax Android After the receipt when I called him to ask about product receipt confirmation he said that he want Micromax Android Dual Sim Phone. In description is also clearly mentioned everything about product. Now buyer is saying he want dual sim as u sent single sim phone. I am leaving Negative and he left that negative. Now he is not picking up a call disconnecting my call after looking my number on screen.

Please show me my mistake. If you show my mistake I will stop selling on our site. If I am not in a fault then please tell me why I am suffering from these negatives?

Regards
Vilas
Message 42 of 44
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@reliableenterprise, you can forward it to eBay help, they will fix it.

@mobilestore4u, you can forward all those unfair feedbacks to eBay help and they will fix them. There is a clause in eBay related to feedbacks that Jury voting can also be challenged and if found incorrect, eBay will take action on Juries and also remove the feedback.

But we are unsure how far the CopyPaste Masters will go with it.

@All, atleast eBay should remove a relationship of Seller Account Standing based on the Negative/Neutral Feedbacks a Seller receives. ie; after receiving few negatives/neutrals, eBay should not take action like suspend/search degrade on Seller accounts. Feedback system is for buyers. Let buyers leave feedback of their choice and let Sellers accept it or challenge it. Let buyers decide if they need to buy or not from a Seller.

Regards
Message 43 of 44
latest reply

ebay says that there are jury member who vote for us but how would be know that who are they, there mite be no one and decision were taken from ebay it self..... how they will explain this issue.
Message 44 of 44
latest reply