cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral to-ve feedback policy-Inform who's Brain is behind this & Win Gift

Inform Who's this GENIUS in EBay who has formed and implemented this great policy. And win a gift from me.

Any Genuine powerseller will join me that this is a work of a person who doesn't no what is eBay and is for sure working for competitor's firm as he clearly knows that by removing such policy's eBay.in will loose 60% of powersellers in a months time and most of the genuine sellers will never be interested in selling here and will be diverted to their sites.

EBAY WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!

It is really strange that such type of policies are implemented without knowing how bad its result will be?

NEUTRAL RATING converted in NEGATIVE in % calculation

My Neutral rating received by a buyer reads as under

Received in good condition. Buyer: nishitajain ( 8 ) 31-Mar-2008 18:59
Bengali Ektara - String Acoustic musical Instrument (#250227514445) Rs. 1,650.00

Product does not perform as advertised. Not sellers fault. Buyer: mahanty123 ( 11) 03-Jun-2007 09:24
-- (#250113950923)

I have 107 positive that also Excellent positive ratings in past 12 months.

Now because of this stupid policy My % went to 95.5% from 98.5%
I will loose power seller status and my buyers mostly international will wonder what has happened to my reputation suddenly as most of the buyers don't understand that it is because of new policy.

THE CREDIT for all this goes to this Super Brilliant Person and eBay brains who implemented this BLACK POLICY.

EBAY REMOVE THIS UNJUSTIFIED POLICY NOW
Please let me know who is this Smartest and most intelligent person in eBay who has framed such a fantastic policy of converting neutral rating in negative.
Did he ever thought what will the outcome will be??

ALL GENUINE SELLERS LET JUST GIVE MOST -------- AWARD TO THIS Fellow THIS SUPERBRAIN WHO THOUGHT THIS AND THE GREAT EBAY IMPLEMENTED IT

What is happened with eBay?????

RED ALERT WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

techniwas
Community Member
Dear princesswalkeshwar_in1

What adds to the problem is that we never made much efforts to remove the neutrals as we never though such a day would come. If eBay takes into consideration neutrals coming after the implementation of the policy it would be better, else its a mess as highlighted by you...

rgds
Techie 🙂

TechiE
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

We need to get united and show ebay.in that what is wrong and unjustified cant be accepted by any one of us.

We must raise our voice against this unjustified policy. I don't want to specify the names but many of the top ebay.in employees are also against this and accepted that it is unfair for sellers.

LET US ALL GET UNITED AND CLOSE ALL OUR LISTINGS TILL this is removed. LET ebay.in also understand that by bringing such policy it is not only sellers will affected Ebay.in will also loose the listing charges and commissions when 98% of listings will be closed. Ebay must realised it is because of us the genuine sellers they are living and buyers are here because of us and not because of their policies.

SELLERS GET UNITED NEED FOR MASS STRIKE
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member
I am very much surprised to see my feedback score today -- it's showing -- 98.6 % in my live ebay listings and when when you click for detailed feedback -- it shows -- 99.3% .. My God with such 1 neutral feedback I am dropped down to 99.3% -- but why .. my live ebay listings is showing 98.6% ??
I am really dissatisfied with this new phenomenon of feedback 😞 ... Somebody please help ..
I know I am going to lose potentional buyers now. It's so hard to get a positive feedback and this neutral feedback simply seem like exactly equal to negative. But my case is different -- 98.6 .. and 99.3 ????????
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

None of the Ebay people are commenting on this issue Why? May be they think what has happened is really unjustified for genuine sellers and they dont have valid any excuse or answers to get away with this problem.

STRONG DEMAND BY ALL SELLERS STOP THIS BLACK POLICY NOW
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Preeti (touchnshine),

As discussed on this thread, the concern that you have highlighted is now resolved :-).

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rajesh (princesswalkeshwar_in1),

We understand that these are huge changes and that this will impact our members' Feedback. The changes to the feedback does not only reduce the Positive Feedback Percentages but also increase the Feedback percentages due to changes such as Repeat Feedback Credit and Feedback Recdency. Repeat Feedback credit ensures that sellers receive credit for providing quality experience and satisying buyers and making them indulge in repeat purchases. Feedback recency ensures that a seller need not carry the burden of a negative or neutral left 12 months before and thus helps in providing a better picture to the buyers of the recent seller performance.

We believe that changing the way Feedback works will better serve today's marketplace and the goal is to restore trust and transparency and improve the buying experience.

Also as mentioned in our responses on this thread we have taken/will taken action against buyers who provide unjustified Feedbacks to our sellers. This will ensure that only justified negative/neutral feedback is left by the buyers.

We would encourage you to raise your concerns and seek clarifications if any as I'm sure you would agree with us that going on strike neither is not the way to go about it.

Regards
Indraneel
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

247indiaonline
Community Member
GET THIS NEUTRAL RATINGS REMOVED FROM ANY CALCULATIONS AND GIVE THE CHANCE TO SELLERS FOR MUTUAL FEEDBACK REMOVAL OPTION . THIS WILL HAVE BETTER BUYER SATISFACTION, IF THERE IS NO OPTION OF MUTUAL FEEDBACXK REMOVAL THEN WHY ANY SELLER WOULD LIKE TO GET THE PROBLEM RECTIFIED OF ANY BUYER ONCE THE SELLER RECEIVE THE NEUTRAL / NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

gsmobileworld
Community Member
Hi Sellers,

I want to report a fraud buyer who is bidding on each and every item of mine on eBay and that too at the last moment of end of the listing.

The details of the buyer(s) is as follows :

eBay ID - net_kingonline
Name - Krishna Vamsi
Address - Flat-401, Girija Gopal Residency,
Opp: Passport Office, Subbalakshmi Nagar,
Visakhapatnam, AP 530016
India

eBay ID - banala_143
Name - B Lalitha Kumari
Address - Flat-401, Girija Gopal Residency, Opp: Passport Office,
Subbalakshmi Nagar,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016
India

This buyer has his contact no's too the same, but the contact no is incorrect.

This buyer has placed bids on my eBay listings in the last 6 secs of the ending of the listings.

The details are as follows :
Item No : 230253482616
Item Name : UNLOCKED APPLE IPHONE 8GB
Time of Listing End : 20-May-2008 19:47:29 IST
Time of Bid placed by the buyer : 20-May-2008 19:47:23 IST
Buyer ID : net_kingonline

Just 5 minutes back, i had one more listing to end. The same buyer placed a bid in the same way, i.e. within 15 secs of end of the listing.
The details are as follows :
Item No : 230253480943
Item Name : NEW HTC TOUCH WITH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Time of Listing End : 20-May-2008 19:39:10 IST
Time of Bid placed by the buyer : 20-May-2008 19:39:04 IST
Buyer ID : net_kingonline

The same buyer i.e. net_kingonline places bid just 6 secs back before the listing ends.

The above same buyer, with same address and same phone no. buys a product from me 4 days back. The details are as follows :
Item No : 230252551437
Item Name : UNLOCKED APPLE IPHONE 8GB
Buyer ID : banala_143

There are 2 buyers with same contact details i.e. same address, same contact no. but different eBay ID.

I do not know that eBay allows this kind of activity.

The buyer has denied to purchase and has sent me threatening emails saying that i should withdraw my complaint or else 3 negative feedbacks will be left for me. And one negative feedback has already been left for me !

Now i think i must wait for the buyer to leave other 2 negative feedbacks for me.

Hats off to eBay !!!!
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello gsmobileworld,

As mentioned in my earlier response we have taken necessary actions against the member and user ID: net_kingonline is "No longer a Registered User".

We are investigating on the other member being highlighted in your post and we will take necessary actions. Please rest assured that if the member is suspended all the negatives/neutrals left by the member will be removed.

Hope that satisfies your concern and gives you more confidence in the new Feedback changes.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 10 of 16
latest reply