cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral to-ve feedback policy-Inform who's Brain is behind this & Win Gift

Inform Who's this GENIUS in EBay who has formed and implemented this great policy. And win a gift from me.

Any Genuine powerseller will join me that this is a work of a person who doesn't no what is eBay and is for sure working for competitor's firm as he clearly knows that by removing such policy's eBay.in will loose 60% of powersellers in a months time and most of the genuine sellers will never be interested in selling here and will be diverted to their sites.

EBAY WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!

It is really strange that such type of policies are implemented without knowing how bad its result will be?

NEUTRAL RATING converted in NEGATIVE in % calculation

My Neutral rating received by a buyer reads as under

Received in good condition. Buyer: nishitajain ( 8 ) 31-Mar-2008 18:59
Bengali Ektara - String Acoustic musical Instrument (#250227514445) Rs. 1,650.00

Product does not perform as advertised. Not sellers fault. Buyer: mahanty123 ( 11) 03-Jun-2007 09:24
-- (#250113950923)

I have 107 positive that also Excellent positive ratings in past 12 months.

Now because of this stupid policy My % went to 95.5% from 98.5%
I will loose power seller status and my buyers mostly international will wonder what has happened to my reputation suddenly as most of the buyers don't understand that it is because of new policy.

THE CREDIT for all this goes to this Super Brilliant Person and eBay brains who implemented this BLACK POLICY.

EBAY REMOVE THIS UNJUSTIFIED POLICY NOW
Please let me know who is this Smartest and most intelligent person in eBay who has framed such a fantastic policy of converting neutral rating in negative.
Did he ever thought what will the outcome will be??

ALL GENUINE SELLERS LET JUST GIVE MOST -------- AWARD TO THIS Fellow THIS SUPERBRAIN WHO THOUGHT THIS AND THE GREAT EBAY IMPLEMENTED IT

What is happened with eBay?????

RED ALERT WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

guptazmall
Community Member
Hello
Can anyone tell me that if a buyer gives a negative neutral feedback by mistake, how can this feedback be removed?
Can anyone answer this
All my friends are welcome.

Nidhi
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Nidhi
No there is no way your buyer can change/ remove the rating from neutral or negative to positive.

Before they had a system like mutual feedback removal but after this recent changes they removed that also so now what ever you have is going to be there for ever.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Hello

Please allow buyers and sellers to mutually withdraw their ratings, like before.

Like said by someone it is good tool in buyers hand.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
@guptazmall

There is no scope of mistakes. Buyers are giving exams and have to pass in first attempt. If they make mistake, the scars are left on sellers head for exactly 365 days !!

Wish all sellers that they received good buyers who pass exams in first attempt.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

nilezone
Community Member
I am sure there is no use of this discussion forum. As ebay will never bothered what sellers n buyers say but act according to their convenience. Ebay should keep in mind while charging 10% fees including paisapay and ebay they can not do better business but will loose. And after this new news i have got 2 buyers they received item and next day they called me and said parcel was empty and asked me refund or they will give me nagative rating and open dispute. Its so easy for buyer to take advantage of sellers. Some buyer leave negative feedback while playing with ebay tools. WOW they will never able to remove them or we can not mutually agree. I think before ebay sucked n now stinks. Very bad policy. I have 100% positive feedback and one buyer kept a neutral for me saying "Its good to have like this product" and my score is gone down. Teach the new buyers 1st and let them get use to ebay. The buyer is no longer registred to ebay.

Thanks Bye!!
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Yes you are right there is no use of this forum as eBay never change their policies. But did you know why?

The answer is simple,
Because sellers accepts it and doesnt object the same.
Whenever such issues arises only few buyers who has suffered raise their voices and other sellers instead of coming together as a big group just watch and there are some who will say I know it is wrong policy but cannot do it without eBay so I will accept every thing but such sellers doesnt know that such types of policy will take them also in deep sea one day sooner or later.

i have noticed that since last 12 months eBay instead of increasing business pampering buyers at sellers cost. Most of the policies introduced recently is 80% killing sellers without their fault. Even this new feedback policy neutral, negative is going to be the same. The worst is Sellers cannot give negative feedback to buyer, this will make those 5-10% fraud buyers charged up and they will take utmost advantage by blackmailing sellers, this is a dangerous policy indeed.

EBay runs its business on sellers, Sellers pay listing charges, paisepay charges, final value charges, shop fees, and many more. Buyers are buying because of sellers are selling. Sellers are selling because they want to make reasonable profit but if instead of profit sellers make loss every month due to various policies, chargebacks after two months, increased fees. Sellers will have to search other site that is for sure as no one likes to make loss and deal with problems every mornings.

Sellers still there is time get united and fight for justice in one voice, explain eBay that what is not correct and justified cannot be tolerated at all. Any new policy decision which will concern sellers has to be discussed in advance and approved with sellers committee. This type of forced decision cannot be accepted in this democratic country especially when it is one sided and unfair to sellers.

Sellers must make a committee of 7 sellers who will deal as representative of sellers and eBay has to take the committee into confidence before implementing such policies.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply