cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral to Negative -WORST POLICY WITHDRAW NOW -SELLERS GET UNITED & STRIKE

Sellers get united against this Black policy as it definitely will affect each and every genuine seller today or tomorrow.
CALL FOR MASS STRIKE STOP LISTING TILL IT IS WITHDRAWN.

Every one who understands ebay trade including ebay employees will agree that it is really unfair to introduced such policy, and ebay.in will loose good sellers without any genuine reason.

Most of us are here since bazzee days, always given best products and services. Also many of us are powersellers since years.

Ebay by introducing such unjustified policies will loose genuine sellers for good.

It is really SAD that such types of major changes are undertaken without knowing its side efects and results,
The person who has introduced this policy needs to be honoured in public. Great brain great policy !!!!!!

My example as under will explain how this Superbrain has created a history in ebay.in by introducing such a great policy .I am sure that tomorrow many genuine sellers will follow me-

I have 107 excellent positive feedbacks in past 12 months and 402 excellent positive feedbacks till now.

Till today my % was 98.8%, I am powerseller since ebay.in came to force.

Today suddenly I noticed my % dropped to 95.5% WHY????????

Because I have received two neutral ratings in last 12 months

1) 3-Jun 2007 -
buyer says product is not working as per his idea but also mentions that it is not sellers fault.

2)31-mar2008
Here buyer gave remark "Received in good condition".

Both the buyers when contacted agreed that they were new to system and couldnt understood the feedback policy system that time and its effects while leaving it.

Now due to the new policy my feedback % has fallen to 95.5% and I will also loose my powerseller status for no valid reason.

I just want to ask the Ebay team that,

Is it fair that genuine sellers who have given best products and services since many years, loose its status, business in this manner???? DO you really think it is fair just place your self in genuine sellers shoes and think.

I appeal to ebay management that instead of spending time money and energy behind this unjustified changes and work towards increasing sales and business.

I AM 100% confident that 99% persons out of 100% will say this is wrong policy and must be withdrawn before it is too late.

SELLERS GET UNITED !!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

touchnshine
Community Member
I totally agree with you .. this is realllllllllly realllllllllllllly reallllllllllllly bad and I am really dissatisfied and it's a real great shock for me and it dragged me to come to community to raise my voice. It's simply not acceptable.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member
Is this type of feedback changes are for Ebay India ?? or Ebay.com -- users are also suffering from the same problem ?? I would like to know this ..
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Hi preeti

The changes unfortunately are applied in India just as in US.

Sad fro sure,

Btw: Nice to see you on the boards 🙂

Rgds
Techie

TechiE
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member
Hi Techie
Thanks for your reply ..
Well if ebay.com users are also suffering from the same problem -- then my dear .. nothing can be done .. rule is rule after all. We have to bear this.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Preity,

Its been a long time to see your post. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

None of the Ebay people are commenting on this issue Why? May be they think what has happened is really unjustified for genuine sellers and they dont have valid any excuse or answers to get away with this problem.

STRONG DEMAND BY ALL SELLERS STOP THIS BLACK POLICY NOW
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Rajesh (princesswalkeshwar_in1),

We understand that these are huge changes and that this will impact our members' Feedback. The changes to the feedback does not only reduce the Positive Feedback Percentages but also increase the Feedback percentages due to changes such as Repeat Feedback Credit and Feedback Recdency. Repeat Feedback credit ensures that sellers receive credit for providing quality experience and satisying buyers and making them indulge in repeat purchases. Feedback recency ensures that a seller need not carry the burden of a negative or neutral left 12 months before and thus helps in providing a better picture to the buyers of the recent seller performance.

We believe that changing the way Feedback works will better serve today's marketplace and the goal is to restore trust and transparency and improve the buying experience.

Also as mentioned in our responses on this thread we have taken/will taken action against buyers who provide unjustified Feedbacks to our sellers. This will ensure that only justified negative/neutral feedback is left by the buyers.

We would encourage you to raise your concerns and seek clarifications if any as I'm sure you would agree with us that going on strike neither is not the way to go about it.

Regards
Indraneel
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

247indiaonline
Community Member
This is really sad to know that the neutral ratings are being added to calculate the Positive % feedback....any justification...Neutral is Neutral..it should never be considered for any calculations..
BAD POLICY TO BIGIN WITH, MOST OF THE REGULAR AND OLD SELLERS WILL GET AFFECTED BADLY, ONLY FEW VERY OLD SELLERS WITH EARLIER BAD FEED BACK DURING BAAZAEE TIME WILL GET BENIFITED ( THESE ARE ONLY FEW)
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Poor Policies of Ebay.

1)MFW not available
2)Neutral = Negative (Same Impact on %age).
3)No Neutral, Negative for Buyer (BUYER IS ALWAYS RIGHT??)

What the hell is this?

We were not aware of such changes hence we did not resolved neutrals before and left them as it is and today we are facing such problem that our feedback %age is down though there is NO NEGATIVE.

This is totally unfair and Ebay must restore Feedback % age like before & MFW be also be restored and they should introduce some solution to calculate neutrals in some other way for future.

The sellers on Ebay are Ebay's customer
Ebay must make policies to first strengthen its sellers , after that they should considers buyers.

If somebody asks that GREAT Brain behind these new policies that :-

> Ebay has removed Neutral and negative power from sellers hands
No seller can leave neutral or negative feedback to buyer or even cant force buyer to withdraw his feedback. ok?
Then what was the need of removing Mutual feedback withdrawal form??

Atleast MFW should be available to sellers to resolve feedback related matters themselves without running before ebay.

Definition of Neutral and Negative is different then why they have same impact on seller profile.

These policies should be taken into consideration again.

Regards,
SANDEEP
Message 10 of 13
latest reply