cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutral to Negative -WORST POLICY WITHDRAW NOW -SELLERS GET UNITED & STRIKE

Sellers get united against this Black policy as it definitely will affect each and every genuine seller today or tomorrow.
CALL FOR MASS STRIKE STOP LISTING TILL IT IS WITHDRAWN.

Every one who understands ebay trade including ebay employees will agree that it is really unfair to introduced such policy, and ebay.in will loose good sellers without any genuine reason.

Most of us are here since bazzee days, always given best products and services. Also many of us are powersellers since years.

Ebay by introducing such unjustified policies will loose genuine sellers for good.

It is really SAD that such types of major changes are undertaken without knowing its side efects and results,
The person who has introduced this policy needs to be honoured in public. Great brain great policy !!!!!!

My example as under will explain how this Superbrain has created a history in ebay.in by introducing such a great policy .I am sure that tomorrow many genuine sellers will follow me-

I have 107 excellent positive feedbacks in past 12 months and 402 excellent positive feedbacks till now.

Till today my % was 98.8%, I am powerseller since ebay.in came to force.

Today suddenly I noticed my % dropped to 95.5% WHY????????

Because I have received two neutral ratings in last 12 months

1) 3-Jun 2007 -
buyer says product is not working as per his idea but also mentions that it is not sellers fault.

2)31-mar2008
Here buyer gave remark "Received in good condition".

Both the buyers when contacted agreed that they were new to system and couldnt understood the feedback policy system that time and its effects while leaving it.

Now due to the new policy my feedback % has fallen to 95.5% and I will also loose my powerseller status for no valid reason.

I just want to ask the Ebay team that,

Is it fair that genuine sellers who have given best products and services since many years, loose its status, business in this manner???? DO you really think it is fair just place your self in genuine sellers shoes and think.

I appeal to ebay management that instead of spending time money and energy behind this unjustified changes and work towards increasing sales and business.

I AM 100% confident that 99% persons out of 100% will say this is wrong policy and must be withdrawn before it is too late.

SELLERS GET UNITED !!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

indiashine
Community Member
BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK POLICY.
I ALSO STRONGLY OPPOSE RECENT CHANGES IN FEEDBACK POLICY.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

What is the big idea to drop MFW? Or is it FW as of now?
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello Fellow Ebayers,

Ebay has Changed Feedback Policy from June in which seller cannot leave Negative or Neutral Feedback to a buyer. What a funny change, just today we have been the victim of this change for no fault of us.

Item No: 360052266292
Buyer : shelitaj2317

Buyer Purchased this item and we sent Payment information on 17th May. Buyer didnot paid. We opened Unpaid item dispute to get back our Ebay Fees. Buyer replied, he will pay after some days, sought apology. We waited and claimed Ebay Fees. Now buyer has given Neutral Feedback with remarks " didn't purchase."

All communications are presnt in Ebay Dispute console which shows buyer has purchased.

We cannot leave Negative or Neutral.

New Ebay Policy explains :

"Sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers."
"Buyers should leave honest Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

Giving this weapon to buyer to leave Feedback without fear has utilised by this buyer in a gross unjustifiable manner with absolutely no fault of us.

We want this 100% wrong Feedback to be withdrawn as these type of Feedbacks affects our credibility.

Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID : Sitare_Jewels
Message 13 of 13
latest reply