Negative Feedback for Unpaid Item

electro.bazaar
Community Member
One buyer won a auction from us, dint pay and very next day gave a negative to us

"because some personal reason i will cancel 3 items except 3d optical mouse Buyer: Member id kumar4211"

I don't understand this feedback, he dint buy 3 items from us and dint buy the optical mouse.

And when i am trying to contact this buyer he is not contactable.

It is so disturbing to see buyers like this on ebay.

I am sending a mail to ebay about the same, and also putting up the case in community court.

Please Block buyers like this because this could happen to anybody.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
Open a UPI case, and write to TnS, your feedback will be removed.

Regards buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
It has been removed by TNS:-), For the first time i am impressed by the quick action from eBay.
Regards
Abhishek
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
yep. now make sure to give UPI strike to this buyer. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

File UPI.
Appeal in Community Court.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

faheemmelody
Community Member
There are another lot of, in fact thousands of complaints against PROFESSIONAL COURIER cheaters.

They are real cheaters and smugglers in India. The still exist because, our law system is very week and government don't bother to remove this kind of companies from India because, government get taxes and responsible officials you know very well.

Anyhow, this is for public safety. And it's your responsibility to fight against cheaters

Please inform all your friends and everyone you know, now to use PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. They really stole part of the items of full items.

This has happened with me and my friend.

I sent the parcel from Hyderabad to Rajkot and their tracking system showing it reached Rajkot in Gujarat, but, when customer contacted Rajkot office, this Professional Couriers thieves saying it is missing. And offered Rs.200 for Rs.3650 value of parcel. So, we rejected it and complaint to Head office in Mumbai and main office in Hyderabad and everywhere. But, this cheaters, thieves never return the money.

They instead blame the agent that he should not take valuable items like Mobile, I said that's your problem and return my money. But, they do not return at any cost. I complaint and inform to all the offices including their international office in USA and Dubai, Singapore. But, as you know they are very well trained toward cheated people and after through research I find that they are constantly stealing the items from parcels.

If anybody raise a voice they show the slip saying Rs.100 as the claims. To tackle this type of companies one should be strong enough, that enter their office and take away their valuable items until they return the value of parcel with all the losses.

This is not happening with them, because, if anybody from Police or political power they do not cheat and if they cheat also, they return the value of parcel. But, 99.9 percent of customers are normal innocent people and they are taking the advantage of it.

PROFESSIONAL COURIERS is the real Thieves company in INDIA. Please inform everybody you know not to use professional couriers at any cost.

Would you like to give the opportunity to the cheaters ?
Would you book any parcel through Professional Couriers if you know that your items will be stolen or broken ?

If you are booking through Professional Couriers it means you are throwing your hardly earned money in the Black Sea.

If you have enough money you would either donate to poor, but, nobody likes to throw the money.

So, please inform everybody and place the reality of Professional Couriers to everybody you know.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply