Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Purchasing Denon S1200 Table Top - 2 nos from ebay.com

Hello, I am planning to purchase table tops for myself from ebay.com . Will the parcel be stopped at customs?? If so, how much duty is involved? What is the process to have the parcel released if it is stopped at customs? I reside in mumbai. Any help...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

reason for suspending my id

Hi, I am Prasada Rao K new to sell items, Actually I received a mail from ebay saying that my account is suspended due to violation of ebay policies. May i know on what basis ebay suspended my account up to my knowledge all the details all the detail...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative Feedback for Unpaid Item

One buyer won a auction from us, dint pay and very next day gave a negative to us "because some personal reason i will cancel 3 items except 3d optical mouse Buyer: Member id kumar4211" I don't understand this feedback, he dint buy 3 items from us an...

Attn:- Rahul Moon Claims Adjuster - eBay claims dept.

This is for Mr Rahul Moon, eBay claims department. Who intimidated the customer to file claim against me. (before reading further please see the case back ground- Customer just said there was some problem with the phone that he sent to his father. I ...

torrential rains in mumbai and other parts of country

Dear All Buyers Greetings from all sellers from EBay. in As you may not be aware of the current situations in the country Mumbai has received torrential rains in the last 24 hrs and it is still raining 2. Bangalore airport has been closed 3. Heavy ra...

new to ebay

hello everyone im new to ebay.in community and i want to start my jewellery business on ebay.in,but their are certain queries that i need to be answered before i move any further.firstly i need to know that do i need to form a company and get my comp...

Yei Hai Ebay ka Buyer -With Buyer Like this.........................

Buyer nsia4870 Purchaseed Saree item No 360272537455 from us on date 20-June-2010 and our nightmare started. She is by-default unhappy and rude buyer and there is no-way one can satisfy her and I strongly advice everyone to block her immediately. She...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another seller copying pictures from my listing & selling fake Nokia xesory

Hi, this seller "Amritsar_collections" is copying my pictures, i reported to tns they said "We have reviewed your listing <160452188354> and the listing that you have reported, <160455220370>. After careful comparison, we have found that these listin...

Buyer give neutral but satisfied with the transaction.

Buyer give us neutral feedback but she is fully satisfied with the transaction.... what to do now... her attitude is positive in feedback but given under neutral section....dont know why....? and ebay will count as a strike against us..... WHAT TO DO...

bidded but not paid?

hello guys i am selling a phone on ebay. one buyer bidded on it but not paid.. so i relisted my phone again. now other buyer again won the item and is not paying .. tell me what should i do? how to remove thease fake bidder

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.