reason for suspending my id

kpsr_007
Community Member
Hi,

I am Prasada Rao K new to sell items,

Actually I received a mail from ebay saying that my account is suspended due to violation of ebay policies. May i know on what basis ebay suspended my account up to my knowledge all the details all the details give by me are true as such.

More over i soled a product(PSP3004) for an amount of 9999/- on 23/07/2010 through EBAY and buyer who purchased the product is a local guy so i delivered the product to him by hand today but there is no option in ebay web page to say the same so i gave some details on shipping(Courier).

Until now i haven't received my amount and saying that my account is suspended now i have 2 questions for you:
1. What about my amount when it will reach to me who will pay me?
2. On what basis ebay have suspended my account with reason?

Hope for the positive response from you
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

c153niyam
Community Member
theres ur answer - u gave false details on shipping when u delivered it by hand..Buddy, ebay has a surveillence team like may other websites THEY R NOT DUMB! So, any person manipulating ebay and its policies is bound to face repercussions! very simple
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kpsr_007
Community Member
I am new to sell in eBay. and there is no option in the web page that delivery by hand. So i gave some details i call the buyer before i am entering details .the buyer is ok with it.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
doesnt matter! if u will deliver by hand, select buyer pik up as option as well..anyway , just talk to ebay rep. and m sure it will sort out. Also pls. remember in future - new to ebay or ignorence is NEVER an excuse.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply