cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Escalation Contacts of eBay.in and eBay on the whole

lotmany
Community Member
We would like to know Escalation contacts of eBay.in and eBay on the whole.

Does eBay has any escalation matrix to address its customers issues/views and help them grow mutually?

Regards
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

banerjee.souvik
Community Member
Me too on the same board. Not at all happy from the reply of the ebay Customer Care people. Need to escalate the issue. Can any one please help by providing the information about ebay grievance escalation process.

Thanks and regards
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

lotmany,

Sorry to say but I don't think so that is available here.

Regards
Vilas
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Dear all I had raised refund claim through Ebay Gurantee on 16.1.2012 and since then continiously following for refund but I think all the customer care personal are sleeping and no one is ready to take cognizance even one of your representative namely Smt. Sunitha talked with me very rude manner. Its bogus company.
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Dear all I had raised refund claim through Ebay Gurantee on 16.1.2012 and since then continiously following for refund but I think all the customer care personal are sleeping and no one is ready to take cognizance even one of your representative namely Smt. Sunitha talked with me very rude manner. Its bogus company.
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

shaan507
Community Member
Hi all,

I ordered for a laptop and got a faulty laptop from you guyz on 1 sept 2012...after a long discussion with the shipper "Tarun Gupta" it got shipped back to the shipper....since then I am looking for a rfund and not getting any response from you all...no one is ready to take the responsibility.....can anyone tell me where is my mony....??????

The shipper is giving me work around and he is not even picking my call and there is no update from you guyz, not even a single response....you guyz sucks.....!!!!! I mean it.....can anyone get me a response.....it has been more than a month and no resolution.......shame on you guyz .....!!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Same here, I raised a claim 142506 for a Laptop cooler. Got a mail from ebay people that my claim is resolved on 15th December 2012 but I didn't got the money yet. It's been already 24 days, I am following up with ebay Customer care but they are sleeping. They are not ready to reveal what is the problem. I spoke with Customer card representative, Bhagyashree, Judy, Sandeep and one more, I don't remember her name. Everytime I called, they simply cut the phone without giving me details why the claim money has not been refunded. Ebay's Customer Care really sucks...Th
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Same here, I raised a claim 142506 for a Laptop cooler. Got a mail from ebay people that my claim is resolved on 15th December 2012 but I didn't got the money yet. It's been already 24 days, I am following up with ebay Customer care but they are sleeping. They are not ready to reveal what is the problem. I spoke with Customer card representative, Bhagyashree, Judy, Sandeep and one more, I don't remember her name. Everytime I called, they simply cut the phone without giving me details why the claim money has not been refunded. Ebay's Customer Care really sucks...and most importantly there is no escalation matrix for ebay...I think we all should meet up and file a legal case against ebay...
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

lixon07
Community Member
Next time, record all your CHAT transactions, email responses.. Then start a BLOG, named 'WHY EBAY GUARANTEE IS BOGUS AND WASTE OF TIME' 🙂
Message 10 of 22
latest reply