Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

bulk upload

Dear Team I want to upload in bulk through file exchangem but its showing errror every time ,how to correct that though m providing correct information Please find the error detail below:ActionStatusErrorCodeErrorMessageCodeMessageItemIDReferenceIDAp...

Date: 06th August 2016The Ebay Appeal DepartmentREQUEST TO INCREASE THE SELLING LIMITS

Date: 06th August 2016 The Ebay Appeal Department Re: REQUEST TO INCREASE THE SELLING LIMITS AND NUMBER OF LISTINGS Dear Sir/Madam It is kindly submitted that: 1. That I am seller on ebay since last 1 year. 2. That I have made almost 166 sale transac...

ebay India is Violating it's Own Policies...

Buyer from Delhi purchased my one item. He received the item and after 02-03 days after receipt of item he opened the Guarantee claim against me on ebay India. He opened the claim on 08.08.2016 and ebay sttled his claim on 09.08.2016 i.e. next day of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

whats wrong with ebay india cs team

Hello Whats wrong with ebay CS third party company it looks like all the dum ppl are hunted by ebay and hired at their third party office. EG you tell them your PS shipment is on hold with LSP for some regulatory work the will respond to you that you...

Account put on hold- unble to list

I have been a member since 2001. I started selling two years back my stamp collection. I paid more than INR. 2 lakhs last year as ebay fees. I have a 100% feed back of more than 2000 as on today.. I have never defaulted a payment in the last 15 years...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay powership startup guide

i want to apply for power ship but there is some confusion when i talk to customer care they told that you have minimum 30 transection in 30 days in ebay account and 1 month oldbut when i talk another time they ask that minimum 30 transection in your...

Unjustified Policies for Sellers on eBay for Cases Closed without Seller Resolution

For PaisaPay ID 43264694076 we got a prepaid Order. Buyer Didn't Accepted the Courier Delivery and item returned back to us and now it is reflecting as a defect rate. Why the Transaction is being counted as Defect Rate in eBay System. What did we do ...

Wrong weight by bluedart and PS Couriers and no action by powership seller central or ebay

Hi, We ship item form blue dart regularly through agreement with ebay. We ship several items daily however from last few days there has been gross error from the blue dart side on most of our shipments. I am not sure how this is happening. To avoid a...

i am a powership seller from last 2 years , now they are charging from 2 months 350 rupees

i am a powership seller from almost 2 years and now they are charging 350 ruppes for each package ,almost 40 packages charged with 350 rupees , now i stoped sending the packages , i raised request last month 18 aug still now it showing "in Progress" ...

Is ebay becoming a facilitator for buyer cheats!!

Fellow buyers I have recently in the last two months had two buyers defraud me and one case I am sharing with you. This could have been prevented had ebay claims believed me, a seller of 4 years standing, rather than a buyer with 0 feedback and credi...

About home based business

I am a college student , me and my friend want to start selling garments for men from home to customers so do we need any VAT/TIN no for this business ?and we will buy clothes in wholesale from wholesaler/manufacturer so do they ask for any documents...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEGATIVE RATING MOST POWERFUL TOOL TO REMOVE TOP SELLERS FROM EBAY

I must say that if you are buyer and want products for free or if you are a Ebay competitor site the most powerful tool you have in your hand to bring down the sales in ebay is Negative ratings As many of us who are genuine sellers do agree with me t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.