cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sales are down, any other sellers facing this problem?

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi eBay sellers,

I see that my sales dropped to 90%, I don't know why. I use mostly featured listing but still my sales are down. I put very competitive prices. If any sellers are also see the same thing happening to them, what they are doing to improve the sales?

I asked my selling manager, he said they will improve in coming days, but he didn't told me why they are dropped. When I see the COD items also not so great in sales.

Please share your experiences here, how we can improve our sales.

Thank you
MemoryCardsIndia
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

spl_ind
Community Member
America would have tackled this in a better way. Instead of banning all bulk SMS, they will install a program which will detect sensitive keywords and block only those SMS from transmitting into the public system.
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

My sales in Europe and America are down for last 11 days. European reseller is also worried. God knows what is happening. I am writing this because my India sells are bad all the time. Got used to that. But this new.
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

kiara.electronics-2009
Community Member
TO ALL,

THE MAINREASON FOR LOW SALES ID 14 DAY SHRAD PERIOD OR THE ININAUSPICIOUS PERIOD OF THE YEAR HAS STARTED WHERE PEOPLE REFRAIN FROM BUYING
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
kiaraelectronics 2009
Dear Sir, thanks for sharing your crazy ideas with us but the vast majority of users on ebay are educated, internet savvy, young and generally fall below 65 years of age or above. Im sure they don't hold such superstitions.
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
Seems like the Govt. ban on sms has been extended - pls see the announcement link on ebay. So is this indefinitely extended or is there some set date???
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
yes ,I think, it has to do with Shradh period.
I think ebay should give discount coupons to boost sales.
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Yes there is the announcement but its unclear, wish they have said till what date its been extended.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

ankitarora_bzb
Community Member
Although i haven't been an active person on this site i have been a member here since this site was baazee.com. I recently started selling a new product which i believe is very saleable but even after having spent a lot on promoting it a lot i havent been able to sell much of it maybe it is because of the sales drop you people have been witnessing. I had selected every means possible to promote it, i even featured it on the Main page. And i have lost quite a few bucks instead of making any. Please check out my listings and tell me if you think i am wrong in calling it a saleable product.
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

a-z-babyboomer
Community Member
I am a ebay seller with no store. My views/watches are down and also sales. Not getting many views on my items for sale. Some end with 2 or 3 views. That is impossible. Anyone else having this problem.
Message 19 of 19
latest reply