Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Gate-Way Time Out

Hello, http://voitures-americaines.fr/beta/ We are working on a ebay testing website. We have saved all the data in a database. So that our live website will be work fast.In this testing website we run the cron job on below url http://voitures-americ...

Need Paypal Amount.Payment in INR

Hello! Guys i need paypal amount and i can pay in INR ( Indian Money rupees) .I will prefer to pay by Net Banking by SBI or ICICI bank.If you don't have then through NEFT to any bank. With high rank member i will pay first. So if you can help me plea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Gave Negative after I gave him Unpaid strike

I received a negative feedback from Buyer for which he didnt paid and I gave him unpaid strike Ebay customer care advice me to sort out the matter with buyer .it is 100 % sure he will not remove negative so what to do now seeks Experts advice Thanks

Selling limit headache

I have been on selling limit for 2 weeks and there is no idea when will it be removed? I am suffering loss due to this. Ebay is not even replying to the complaints sent to them. They haven't even contacted me for any proof. Please help me.

Buyer violate eBay Rules, but are Happy

Hi > My name is FAHAD MALIK > My Address is 105/224 B Chamanganj Kanpur Pincode : 208001 Uttar > Pradesh. INDIA > > > My ebay id is savedeals10 > > > This is the buyer that i know is fake and provide us wrong address. these all Ids are from same buye...

I have been charged for REVISING my item !

I revised the following item last night and I was charged Rs 2 as insertion fee yet again ! The item still has 2 days and 7 hours to go ! What is this? http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160511889514&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT My accoun...

Buyer got two item & refund also approved, now he avoids calls from me!

I sold a 4GB pendrive to a buyer. After receiving the item buyer said he received the empty courier. And requested me to send another item. During that time I contacted ebay, they replied that "trust the buyer!". So I couriered another one new 4GB pe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer cancels the order after shipping of the product

Hi, I would like to know what happens in below mentioned 2 conditions 1) if buyer cancels the order after shipping the product Question - what should seller do in such situations - what happens the cost incurred on courier if product is already shipp...

Buyer violate eBay Rules , Seller has to Suffer.

Hi > My name is FAHAD MALIK > My Address is 105/224 B Chamanganj Kanpur Pincode : 208001 Uttar > Pradesh. INDIA > > > My ebay id is savedeals10 > > > This is the buyer that i know is fake and provide us wrong address. these all Ids are from same buye...

My sales are down, any other sellers facing this problem?

Hi eBay sellers, I see that my sales dropped to 90%, I don't know why. I use mostly featured listing but still my sales are down. I put very competitive prices. If any sellers are also see the same thing happening to them, what they are doing to impr...

NOT RECEIVING PAYMENTS FOR ITEMS SOLD ON AUCTION

Hi All, I have been active on Ebay since past four months and I am trying to increase sales have been successful to a extent but then I see very few people paying for their won products and past two days NO PAYMENTS!!! on asking E-BAY they are saying...

Dear Sellers AnyBody Facing Such Issue?

Dear Sellers, From last 1 Month I am facing one issue for which I had sent email to customer support But a horrible response I have received from them. I sent one query to them & they forwarded some others query answer to my email Id. Please find the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which Is The Best Way Of Selling on Ebay Auction or Buy it Now ??

Hi Dear Sellers I AM NEW TO EBAY JUST STARTED SELLING ON EBAY BUT I AM CONFUSES WHICH IS THE BEST MODE OF SELLING ON EBAY AUCTION OR BUY IT NOW ?? I HAVE LISTED SOME ITEM ON AUCTION & SOME FAKE BIDDER MADE BID'S & FILLED UNPAID ITEM ( NO SELL ) AFTER...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.