Misuse of eBay Community Court

Isn't it a high time that eBay stops this useless drama of community court where sellers play joke with honest buyers or at least regulate it in a professional way?
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@Real phoenix
can u explain this in detail
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Wise won't ask for elaborations...
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
i am agree with real.phoenix
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Just because you are not allowed to get your negative feedback's removed you want the comm court to be scraped ?. That's not fair, sell in local market then you will come to know the value of comm court, you will then ask for 2 courts.
CIC hosting
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

santoshsgh
Community Member
I am agree with real.phoenix.
because i saw that most sellers who has not provide a good custmer support want to use always ebay court. i think my type of seller is foolish who provide good customer support & whos expense money (phone bills).
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ real.phoenix

As you dont sell on eBay.in I take your comments as of a buyer. With like 5 transaction in last one year. As far as I see from your left feedbacks for those, you had Satisfactory deals. with none heading for CC.

So why and how curse Community Court if you have never been on either sides?
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@rajelectroniks,linusstudios
Kindly give ur opinion for the below

@real.phoenix

Bro do u have any other work then just giving ur advise which is not required by any one

Its just that you are not allow to remove ur negative feedback so you wud say that its sud be stop
Stop being selfish
And just Try and do business in Ebay India and after that just let us know how much DSR You Score and how much ebay court is helpful to remove unfair feedback.

Right now you are getting good DSR and positive feedback just because You Are selling Himalaya Product Abroad Which are Only for Use in India.So u get good margin and customer also get it very cheaper so that very natural u and customer both are happy.for example if i get a tablet for 50$ in USA and in India i get it for 300rs so i sell it on ebay.com for 30$ or may be 20$.

Himalaya them self sell it abroad but there is a lots of price difference between Himalaya India and Himalaya Usa
http://www.himalayausa.com/
Kindly check the same

No personal problem with u bro but plz dont elaborate wrong topic.before also u had commented that seller with less then 4.8 DSR are consider not good seller.

We all Sellers are like frnd and family.We sud help each other at time of problem but in ur case u r just trying to be selfish and trying to create problem.

Nothing Personal bro
No hard feeling

Regards
Reliable Enterprise
Mustafa
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

e.jewel
Community Member
@ real.phoenix

Dear try selling on ebay.in then only you will know the difference in .com buyers & Indian buyers.
If a .com buyer receives the product after 20 days he will still leave a positive feedback with good DSR but if a Indian buyer receives a product after 7 days then there is 75% chance that he will leave a negative or will lower your DSR.

Just try for one month & you will surely be running to community court.

With Regards
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ reliableenterprise
@ real.phoenix

Internet has cut across boundries of Cities, States or Nations. We could not have imagined interating with each other had this medium not been there today.

I request sellers to maintain goodwill amongst fraternity for a common good. Blaming or senseless allegations leads to counter actions which turns friends into adverseries. And it is in no way in good interest of anyone.

We are here to do business and interactions done to help others business grow shall be considered a selfless service. In any case if no good or help can be done kindly refrain from saying or doing things which do harm to others instead.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply