Misuse of eBay Community Court

Isn't it a high time that eBay stops this useless drama of community court where sellers play joke with honest buyers or at least regulate it in a professional way?
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Real Phoenix,

You are senior member of eBay. I am really wondered how you have given such statement here?? I agree some of the buyers are really co-operative and we appreciate them. But some of the buyers are non-cooperative & likes to leave negative feedback without communicating with seller or also sometimes they leaves feedback comment as ....is not working or etc... In such cases we try first to contact to the buyer. If he not want to co-operate then we not have any other option then raising appeal in CC. Also CC decision based on the all the issue details. Its not like that they are giving blindly votes to the seller. I am sure that this information you have but I think you have forgotten this. So just I am giving you a reminder. Please do not spread such comment on eBay. Already many buyers are taking advantage of such things & creating trouble to the seller.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@@santoshsgh

I will suggest you not to use community court if you receive unfair negative from buyer. Then tell us who is right and who is wrong! How sellers are giving such comments?? How they think that we not want to provide good service to the buyer? We are here not for selling a day or two. We want to sell lifetime and do you think if we offer bad service then buyers will buy and even do you think that eBay will keep us here??

Think before what you are commenting.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 12 of 12
latest reply