cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major issue with Powership Weight calculation

Hello friends

Since last 1 week we are facing major issue in weight, normal 450 gram pacels getting charged with 2.5kg, Even in Volumetric term weight doesn't cross 500 as parcel is small in size.

Eerlier it used to be 1-2 case in a month, now in today's remittance we have found at-least 20 parcel has beeen charged wrong.

Now it takes lot of energy and time running behind powership tea,, we thought to rectify this issue at first step only by talking to bluedart manager.

After enquiring we have found ebay only have instructed to bluedart to enter volumetric weight above 500 gram parcels.

and i know how these courier boy measures the volume they have nothing to do with it, they just put random weight and this is reason why everyone is getting charged like anything.

We used to send through our own courier and never been charged volumetric below 5kg parcel.

Suppose if a person sell 500 rupee item and pays 200 rupee shipping + 12%(7+5) ebay fee 52% gone in 2 things .

we hardly work on 2 to 5% margins how we can pay such high shipping fee?

Ebay powership team this matter is very serious, you have to be very agressive in this matter contact with logistic companies and fix it asap.

Regards

Mycorte

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Major issue with Powership Weight calculation

I request eBay PowerShip team to please remove blue dart from my LSP immediately or deactivate powetship for my account....it's a request
If you can listen to me please answer. I'm just scared with blue dart.. Do something for the God Sake
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

I am also facing same issue.

I got negative remittance for all the shipment I did through Blue Dart. I sell earrings.  All my parcels weight  is 40 gms. Volumentric will comes to 200 gms.  They charges 1 kg, 1.5 kg, and 2 kg.

I received Rs. 116 credited to my account as this week remittance.  My selling amount comes to around 5000 for the week and remittance is Rs. 116.  So invoice I have to pay from my pocket.

KEEP IT UP EBAY you allow Blue Dart to steal our money.

Message 22 of 29
latest reply

I am also facing the same issue since a long time.. 

They have many atimes charged me for 1500 grams whereas the product along with the backing wasnot exceeding 60 Grams ( product was a rubber keychain)

I also had seen many transactions where there is a Minus (-) means for example - 25 rs.. means they have charged me around 214 rs for a 50 grams keychain which I sell for 199 rs along with shippingme being charged 214 rs for 50 grams of item .

Check out the attachment that I have attached as a proof of 

Last time I had around 25+ parcels with excess weight  of which When i calculated i had been scammed by ebay powershiop team for rs 4500

I filed ebay excess weight and I got 3400 back

i am like am i hera to earn orwaste my savings..

Ebay Powership seems to just a way to illegaly scam sellers..

But u dont know u dealing wid Indians..

U will have it an Indian way soon from someone..

Regards

Dealsspecial

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

I am being charged excess too. I sell cheap electronic components and cables and majority of my products weigh less then 20gm.

They simply calculate weight as 200gm x quantity ordered. 

For ex: If I get a order for 10pc of a poduct then the weight would be 2k .

Sometimes the powership fee charged is greater then the order value itself and the last column that shows our remittance is in negative. It's high time ebay solves the issue.

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

Is powership profitable compared to normal shipping?

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

The issue is only with Blue Dart.

Aramex & Fedex charges exact weight.

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

This is interesting, sell on ebay to have some major loses. Rather give money to some poor guy. 🙂
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

This is high time major issue with eBay powership & only with Blue Dart.

I opened excess weight cases on powership site & interestingly all of them were disapproved.

If eBay has authorized Blue Dart to loot eBay sellers than we cannot do anything.

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

same here 200 gms packet is charged for 1.5 kg, 

they r poorest ebay

Message 29 of 29
latest reply