Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Fake powerbank deliver

Sir vintagesold sold me fake powerbank. And i told him then he said return my product . I retuned but from one month he didnt return my money. I launched complained on eBay also.Please solve out my problem.Sunny

Attention Sellers:Reasons for Bad Feedback and Complaints for Refund

Attention: Sellers, Please be aware that this might be the reason behind bad feedbacks and complaints for refund. Couriers like DTDC are not allowing consignee to Check Contents Before Signing of POD. In my case yesterday, the DTDC courier man refuse...

Major issue with Powership Weight calculation

Hello friendsSince last 1 week we are facing major issue in weight, normal 450 gram pacels getting charged with 2.5kg, Even in Volumetric term weight doesn't cross 500 as parcel is small in size. Eerlier it used to be 1-2 case in a month, now in toda...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excess Weight charged redundantly By Bluedart

The Pick Up arranged 09/01/16 Today of bluedart of 22 parcels fromHouse no. ***, are redundantlyoverweighted by Bluedart courier,i sold nova hair dryer and calculator, nova hair dryer was of 200 gms maximum and calculator was of 100 gms,but bluedart ...

Duplicate Game CD

Some sellers on ebay are selling duplicate game cds(written or copied cds)...Is this illegal? Should we buyers encourage or buy these duplicates?PLEASE HELP!

Seller Protection is a Joke in eBay

Here is a scenario. Buyer raised a gaurantee claim stating he wants replacement since product was broken in transit. Ebay, instead of asking me to send replacement, approved refund. I had sent the replacements to the buyer since buyer called me as we...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.