cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LITTLE BIT OF WORRY ON SELLING OR BUYING ON EBAY

I am selling on ebay,  i got 2 diffferent situations on ebay as a buyer and a seller,

i bought a intex aqua 4, when ebay launched this,  i received the product after 5 days, but the phone got problem and earphone pin in phone  is not working,  so i request ebay to replace this item,  after 2 days ebay people told that this is manufacturing fault so i should send to company service center to rectify this problem  and cancelled my request.

I sold solar inverter to bhuvaneshwar customer,  due to courier problem it has late mean time he has claim that the product has not received,  so i contacted courier people about for 2-3 days,  at last i found bhuvaneshwar courier  he told he not find address and no one lifting the phone so he not delivered  then i asked buyer to provide alternative number he given this number to couirer  he handover the product,    when i told this to ebay,  they asked to submit  pod of courier with buyer signiture,  so next day i request bhuveshwar courier people to provide me the pod scanned,  i submitted that to ebay,    i asked buyer to  confirm that item received, but he not confirmed on ebay,  he confirmed that he received the item on message,  i forwared this also,  but today  the ebay has accepted the buyer refund,  when i asked them no answer, they told to contact buyer,  i am not able to understand what to do now.

why ebay is behaving like this. ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: LITTLE BIT OF WORRY ON SELLING OR BUYING ON EBAY

Hi,

Try calling the ebay customer care get the email id of powership or logistics.

Email them the POD and other details like Paisapay id and order id.

Keep following you will be heard.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply