cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope eBay India sorts itself soon - Paisapay issues

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
In the wake of all the troubles caused by the new paisapay system for the sellers along with the excessive fees i've preferred to just agree with the system rather than fight it out but now its getting too much.

I have been told by buyers that they are unable to pay with Paisapay and later confirm item receipt due to system errors - given the time its been since the new system was rolled out its high time eBay gets its act together. This is unacceptable given the fact i'm paying eBay 4.5% (+ taxes) just to offer me a payment gateway and even allowing them to hold my money till the buyer confirms item receipt which most buyers don't.

Its a common observation that sales are at an all time low, many sellers have closed shop and most are dissatisfied with the new paisapay system - given the circumstances the least eBay can do is at least implement the system properly.

Also if somebody of any importance at eBay actually reads this i'm surprised that at a time when the world is moving towards consolidation and globalization, eBay has decided to launch the new paisapay rather than expanding Paypal to offer full functionality to Indian customers like eBay India payments, adding funds directly from bank accounts and such.
And finally at least offer the sellers the choice of choosing when to withdraw funds from new paisapay to their bank accounts to avoid multiple NEFT charges.

Cheers.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0