shipping of fragile items(perfumes)

bhavana1983
Community Member
Hi All
From a long time I am thinking of selling some gift items & perfumes on ebay India but could not find a courier service that can offer services for such items throughout India. Can anyone please help me by telling some courier service that insures safe shipping of fragile items.

Regards
Bhavana
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi! Bhavana

Please note that the courier companies have stopped carrying perfumes and other liquids.

Previously before some months the courier companies used to ship perfumes, but now they are not allowed as it gets offloaded from the airlines.

Regarding fragile gift items you can do some extra thermocol packing so that it reaches the buyer safely.

Gift items can be sent by any courier company or by postal services.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

There is another rpoblem to ship perfume. If the packing is not air tight and there is a fall of pressure in the baggage compartment of the aircraft then a huge quantity of perfume just comes out and vapourises. This happened twice in my early trips to Europe.

You may check in some good post office the norms to ship those. I think you have to give a declaration but its not easy. The best solution is to locate a small courier who still use Rail transport for domestic shipment. But be careful about PaisaPay deadlines for deliveries. Due to the EXCELLENT NEW PAISAPAY RULES you may end up loosing your entire sales payment despite so much of effort and time devoted to sell & deliver such items. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 3
latest reply