Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Verified in paypal with help of my brother's Credit card ?

hello all experienced seller ? can it be possible to verified in my paypal (Premier) a/c by using my elder brothers credit card ? where my brother's credit card registered with his name and my paypal account with my name. please. help me in this. ani...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to Bangalore New rule by Courier Companies Seller Beware

Hello Ebay Community, I am a seller shipping all over India. I sell goods like Electronics, Mp3 and Mobile Phones. I use TNT to ship Mobile phones since no one except Bluedart and TNT accept Mobiles. Today when i went to TNT office to send a mobile p...

LG India employees harrasing genuine seller?

Hi everyone, I received an order for a LG Mobile (KE970) on eBay. However i was surprised to see that the buyer has mentioned LG INDIA PVT LTD as his office address. So along with the payment details i sent him a query about the same. The reply was: ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which CREDITCARD need to follow For Verify my Paypal accout??

Hi as far as i know, as a indian user,paypal allow to verify them adding the own creditcard to the paypal account there is no other option available for verify account. so i deciding to add creditcard,anyhow I have no creditcard yet,so I thking about...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help pls

I am a new seller and am selling a used olympus camera not used much. A buyer came up but he wants to make sure all the functions are working because i have no ratings. what do i do? help me pls.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help!!!

Hi .. Can someone help me by narrating their views/experiences with dropshippers, specifically the following 3: 1. Salehoo 2. Doba 3. World Wide Brands Are these trustworthy and do they have good wholesalers and dropshippers? I've shortlisted these a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VAT Not added automatically in Checkout

Hello eBay Community Members ! I am using the VAT Table in the preference section of My eBay. I have charged VAT as 4% for all states in India. But when the buyer checkouts, the VAT displayed to them is 0%. Then later when i ask the buyers for the 4%...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay payment to ICICI Bank

Hello eBay Sellers ! I am a new seller on eBay. I had a small question regarding the Paisapay payments. I wanted to know that how long does the Paisapay take to make the payment to an ICICI Bank account. In how many days will the payment be reflected...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THANK YOU TEAM INDIA FOR NEW PAISEPAY RULES!

An Open Letter to ebay india Team Thank you introducing the new paisepay stringent rules. Thank you for indirectly helping me close my shop & auction on ebay india. Thank you for inadvertently helping me migrate to ebay.com (starting sales $350.00 in...

Express remittance has been withdrawn

Received Mail from ebaY: Dear pareshwins, This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect. Thank you, PaisaPay" No reason given for withdrawal. No solution provided to have it reactivated. This is ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help On packaging

Hi, I am Gopi from Bangalore. I am planning to sell NIKE wristbands in eBay. But I have problem in packaging. How should be the packaging for wristband to courier? And How much will be the cost to courier that small box from Bangalore to other states...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping of fragile items(perfumes)

Hi All From a long time I am thinking of selling some gift items & perfumes on ebay India but could not find a courier service that can offer services for such items throughout India. Can anyone please help me by telling some courier service that ins...

Chinesse Copy Cats copying Beauty Suhag Bindis

I was surprised to know that fake Indian Bindis are made in China and sold on ebay by seller xkuzhu. http://cgi.ebay.com/12-SHEETS-HEART-HAIR-FACE-STICKER-BINDIS-TATTOO_W0QQitemZ200193680187QQihZ010QQcategoryZ106319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.