How to get ID Verified

anithagroups
Community Member
I received the following mail. Please tell me how to become ID Verified :

--------------------------------------------------------

Need Feedback of 0+ or Become ID Verified

In order to list items offering eBay's Buy It Now feature, you must either have a feedback score of 0+ or be ID Verified.

You can go back to the Sell Your Item form to remove the Buy It Now feature for your listing, or you can sign up for ID Verify now.

Note: You could lose your item listing information when you sign up for ID Verify, so be prepared to enter the information again.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How to get ID Verified

sastaitshop
Community Member
A simple way to get out of Minimum requirements mess or a ratings trouble is to send a mutual agreement to the only buyer who has left -ve feedback and get the rating neutralised.

Regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

How to get ID Verified

vandy@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear anithagroups,

We would like to clarify that the criteria mentioned by you to sell under Buy It Now option of having 0+ Feedback or become Id Verified is applicable for www.ebay.com site. However with regard to selling the item under Buy It Now Option on www.ebay.in site, you are automatically qualify for single quantity listings if you are a registered seller on eBay.

Further please note that you must have a feedback rating of 10 or more and be a registered user for at least 14 days to list multiple quantity Fixed Price items.

I hope it clarifies your query to your satifaction.

Regards,
Vandy

Regards,
Vandy
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

How to get ID Verified

e-shopz
Community Member
hi anitha
It looks like the problem abt the t-shirt was solved , you could use the mutual feedback removal option ( http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MFWRequest )and remove that negative in ur feedback , which will in my option really be good and make u i step closer to reaching the star at 10. try it at least
-srikanth
e-shopz
Message 4 of 4
latest reply