Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

pay ebay fees for item not sold

hi i have sold a item which attracts fees of 5Rs ,no problems there but a item laptop was brought by a person from sweden , ( although i has written i sell to india only) , he is now terminated , and ebay shows a fees of 1584 for that item . when i h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting Credit From Ebay Fees

Dear Sir, We have deducted TDS on of ebay payment from last 9 months. But we didn't get credit on same. If we did't get credtit we didn't submit TDS certificate. And also our ebay account mention that your account is over due. From last 2 months I am...

FRAUD SELLER ON PROWL

This guy with the user id kathiravanagency(private) is a fraud seller. Earlier he had several fake id's and ebay closed all his accounts. But still he keeps coming up. Now he has some five +ve rating and I am sure he has given the rating to himself b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nigeria Fraud

Hi, i am experiencing a strange kind of fake emails and a strange person who buys my products. Although I have mentioned that I don't ship outside india, but still he wants to ship the item outside india to Nigeria, I was almost have completed one de...

List of bidders who had bid but not paid

I am an old registered seller but i have started selling recently and it is really very frustrating tht people bid to have fun and its time tht we shd seriously do something to protect our interest Lets all put list of people who have not paid ranidn...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

confirmation code 16535 dt 14/02/06

Dear Sir, I have already completed the final step to registration with ur letter dt 09/02/06 with code no 92259. what should i do with this latest code no..? plz reply me . regards, naraynan

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY 's UNFAIR POLICIES ARE DEADLY VIRUS KILLING GENUINE SELLERS

Policy Violations !!!!!!! What does it really mean? It makes sense if there are basic policy to be taken care of such as in respect of legal products, pirated products, vulgarity,or any other serious issues which are very common and easy to understan...

Winners of the Second Top seller contest

Dear All, With great satisfaction, we announce the results of the Second Top Seller Contest which was based on Unique feedback scores. There was strong interest from our seller community and more than 250 of our Top Sellers participated in this conte...

Fake Byers why dont eBay ACT ?

Dear eBay Please look at my selling all byers are fake and newly listed ! look down --- vikaspeter_12 bills453 2065jewel these are few whom you could chek thay will go with out paying this is very easy way to out some one from selling. did you notice...

Note on Valentine Promotion

Dear Sellers, Valentine is here and is now one of the biggest gifting seasons. We are already promoting gift items this Valentine’s. Request you all to take advantage of this promotion by listing in the Lifestyle and Technology Categories. We also pl...

New Feature which can help reduce UPI

Dear Members, We have just released a new feature within Buyer Requirements. As all of you would know, 'Buyer Requirements' is a feature which allows you to block buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items based on criteria. The new feature is e...

How to get ID Verified

I received the following mail. Please tell me how to become ID Verified : -------------------------------------------------------- Need Feedback of 0+ or Become ID Verified In order to list items offering eBay's Buy It Now feature, you must either ha...

selling real diamond jewellery

hi i m sandeep and i deal in real diamond product from ahmedabad and i want to sell my diamond product on ebay but no couier company is ready to shipp diamond product so any one please tell which couier company shipp diamond product international and...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.