How to end a major ebay fraud in India?

I have been using ebay since 2003 , but i cannot use the account for more than one year due to a major fraud by a powerful corrupt official in the indian internet sector. The official is infatuated with a inexperienced slim young bsc pass woman sunaina half his age, wants to make her rich and powerful overnight at my expense.
So he has allegedly falsely claimed that his darling sunaina was his engineering college classmate, an experienced ebay seller to get her an important government job at my expense, when sunaina has only studied for bsc and has no ebay account. Now the government official has been monitoring me closely wasting infinite indian tax payer money and expensive government equipment, and if I use my ebay account, he will falsely get more lucrative assignment for his lazy liar friend sunaina at my expense.
How to end the exploitation by the powerful official and his lazy friend sunaina, so that the lazy liar sunaina does not get any benefit at my expense, I get credit for my hard work and the money spent online. I have already written to ebay but have not received any response.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0