cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUT OF STOCK option not working properly. The listing ends when the quantity reaches ZERO.

OUT OF STOCK option is not working.

The listing ends when the quantity reaches, thus loosig on the selling history.

As per the OUT OF STOCK option the listing should only be invisible when the quantity reaches ZERO with the option of RIVISING the listing available.

DEAR EBAY please correct and remove bugs from this very very important selling tool.

REGARDS

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

OUT OF STOCK option not working properly. The listing ends when the quantity reaches ZERO.

Hey, did it work?
It has happened to me as well. Any solution?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi

This happened to our account as well.

When we increase the quanity the listings does not shown on searched and ultimately we have to end the listing and relist the product ultimately..........loosing the sold history and the worst part is......many times reported to ebay customer care but they are not ready to undertand the issue and address it.

Sales are also down since december, And the overhead charges are maximum for ebay accounts.

We are really suffering with selling on ebay.

Regards

GDJRMINI

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

One ebay representative told me that it is not working as I am not subscribed to Selling Manager Pro. I subscribed to it but then today another item ended as soon as last piece was sold.
I think I might have been fooled or maybe just a random excuse was given to me so I stop calling them.

Arun Batar

Message 4 of 4
latest reply