Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

I am being overcharged by powership everytime and i am fed up for correcting the invoices

I am always being overcharged by ebay poewership , sometimes a order worth 300 rs and weighing 100 gms is charged 150 rs.Every month i have been loosing more than 10000 rs due to this mistake in the invoicesPlease help

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Is Taking Away Top Rated Status At Will

Hi all,On last evaluation I was demoted from TRS to Above Standard level. All of my performance meet Top Rated crieteria. The defect rate is only 1%. They didn't provide any good reason for doing so. On my numerous calls to them everyone gave me rand...

Powership

I have completed 34 transactions in last 30 days as per clearly mention on powership eligibility, but when i call for that they told me that require 30 transaction for particular month January, that's annoying, why is it ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

reg eBay seller fee

Guys can you tell me what will happen if I dont pay ebay seller fee. I have not even shipped because the buyer's address was very remote. And the buyer even agreed to it. So can you please explain me the situation..??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OUT OF STOCK option not working properly. The listing ends when the quantity reaches ZERO.

OUT OF STOCK option is not working. The listing ends when the quantity reaches, thus loosig on the selling history. As per the OUT OF STOCK option the listing should only be invisible when the quantity reaches ZERO with the option of RIVISING the lis...

How to end a major ebay fraud in India?

I have been using ebay since 2003 , but i cannot use the account for more than one year due to a major fraud by a powerful corrupt official in the indian internet sector. The official is infatuated with a inexperienced slim young bsc pass woman sunai...

Very low Sales

What Is going On ebay ? Very Low Sales from December ? Where is ebay and its team Kindly share your experience about sales

Cant post multiple quanitity in listing

hi i have created a selling account on 21st of this month but i am getting good responses from the buyers all my items are now sold out & shipped but i am not getting the option for multiple quantity listing saw that i need to have 5 selling feedback...

Non paying bidders

When I was buying on ebay, I was glad to see they introduced lot of policies to protect the buyers. One of them was not paying the sellers until item is received by the buyer. I am new to ebay selling. I had put a cellphone for sale. The winning bidd...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.