cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GST is not compulsory for eCommerce seller from 27th June Decision

GST is not compulsory for eCommerce seller from 27th June Decision . But on ebay GST is compulsory? I not understand this please help.

As per government rules gst is not necessary for ecommrece seller under 20 lakh. But for getting my remittance I have to take gst only for eBay?
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: GST is not compulsory for eCommerce seller from 27th June Decision

20 Lacs is applicable ONLY if you sale WITHIN YOUR STATE. If you sell to other states, even if your turnover is Re 1 you WILL NEED GST.

For the same reason, I will no more sell on Ebay!!

Message 21 of 34
latest reply

EBAY CAN'T HOLD PAYMENT OF GOODS WHICH SOLD IN JUNE BUT EBAY NOT PAYING REMITTANCE OF JUNE ALSO IN JULY. VERY SOON TRIBUNAL COURT AND GRAHAK SURAKSHA WILL CONTACT THE COMPANY TO PAY PAYMENTS OF ALL BUYERS.
Message 22 of 34
latest reply

EBAY CAN'T HOLD PAYMENT OF GOODS WHICH SOLD IN JUNE BUT EBAY NOT PAYING REMITTANCE OF JUNE ALSO IN JULY. VERY SOON TRIBUNAL COURT AND GRAHAK SURAKSHA WILL CONTACT THE COMPANY TO PAY PAYMENTS OF ALL BUYERS.
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

jasishop
Community Member
Hello guyz
I am a small seller. Now ebay is holding my remittance for GSTIN.
I have no shop (room)and VAT registration. I doing business in my home.

Can someone tell me how to get GSTIN with simple speps. ..or. any other way to get my remittance back

Please

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

On Electric bill it must be your name or telephone bill both will work during gst registration
Message 25 of 34
latest reply

mine too..4k rs on hold for item sold before

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

I have got gstin and submitted to ebay. After that they put the remittances which they held. And I started selling items on ebay as before.

Now I do not know how to file returns and i am working on it. Also i have stocks without purchase bills.

Till now from august I havent filed returns for GST. Can anybody tell what will be problem I may face for not filing return.

Also my yearly turnover is very less than 20lakhs. In that case am I suppose to file the return or not?

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

u can file your returns now. Late fees are waived.Contact a CA.

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

They are holding around 20000 INR of mine since few months. Not sure whats going on

Message 29 of 34
latest reply

If there is any outstanding balance that needs to be paid, pay it. Then contact customer service to release your funds, if it was sold prior to July. Even if the customer confirmed it in July or august whatsoever.
Message 30 of 34
latest reply