cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fedex moves to fixed 2 KG charges on shipments

Hello everyone, starting yesterday fedex has moved to fixed 2 kg charges for shipments which used to be 500 Grams charges before, Its a big big setback for sales of items and also prices we can offer on the portal , Out products mostly small filters mostly weigh anywhere between 200 grams to 1 KG max. Has anyone else started facing similar issues from last 2-3 days.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Fedex moves to fixed 2 KG charges on shipments

yes I am also facing same problem with fedex and aramax. logged complaints for excess weight in powership site but no response

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

this is not Fedex issue. This is ebay Powership issue . They have changed minimum estimated weight from 0.2Kg to 2.0 kg. 

You can find in your paisapay tab or on your label as well. All old label has 0.2Kg and from last 2 - 3 days it's showing 2.0 KG. 

Also this is happening with Bluedart/Aramex as well. 

All Seller - Please raise  claim for excess weight in powership tool. also send an email /call to powership team . 

1800-209-3229 (9:30am - 7:30pm All days)   inlogistics@ebay.com

This seems to be technical issue from EBAY not from logistic . 

@ebayindia - Please look into issue. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

From 5-6 days...my all order is being charged 1 kg. Which was earlier 250 kg. All powership charges have been doubleed. I mailed to bluedart they advised its ebay's fault. When I spoke to cc of ebay powership. Its thier technical issue....

Didn't clear the exact solution...started cheating by this way.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

i am also facing same problem 

i have open excess weight issue of 20 items on 18-5-16

but till date they are under process

they say it takes a month to get resolve

and today i was charged 320rs for 120rs order and the payment received is -210

i dont know what to do 

whether to stop selling on ebay.in

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Same here. all each item is being charged 1Kg shipping.  Have mailed many times to inlogistic but received no response. Even Online Chat not available as there's always Queue and wait time mimimum 15 min which is same always even after 1hour.

Hope ebay checks and rectify the fault and makes fast refund for the Excess Weight charge before Seller leaves ebay.in for selling as already many of my known seller has left due to poor ebay service and trouble.

Deepak

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yes we are facing much more worse 10 kg for 50 -100 gms products.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Totally agree with you...logistics have nothing to do with this issue the issue is from eBay only
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Same here they are not even tell when it will be get resolved
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Same issue with majority of sellers. I am one of them too.

I saw the shipping label and found item weight written as 1 KG for a 50gms packet. I looked into my previous orders and found that they have been overcharging. I lost a pretty heavy amount and wasn't even able to recover the product costing.

I spoke to ebay customer care today and was told that the logistic partners has some fight with ebay for charges and they are charging shipping cost as per the shipping label. 

I decided to put hold on my ebay selling until the issue gets resolved. I don't want to be in a huge loss. For a product thet were sold in Rs 350, I got Rs 15 in my account paid.

I took off all of my ebay lsitings. I am not sure whether the issue will be resolved and how much time it will take. I heard from the customer care guy that many of ebay sellers are complaining about same.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply