Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Contemplation On Legal Action Against eBay India

Dear Community, In my earlier post, i wrote about the way ebay has been over billing my account and also charging me for things which were to be free. I have been over billed in the following cases: 1. I have been charged for seller manager pro when ...

CST and VAT

Hello everyone,I am planning of becoming an ebay seller. Is it mandatory to have a CST and VAT registration to sell on ebay? I have heard that invoice can be generated for a particular sold item through seller manager so can i use such ebay generated...

FRAUD BUYERS

DEAR SELLERS, BEWARE OF THE FRAUD BUYERS. ONE BUYER HAS PURCHASED THE PRADUCT AND SEE THE ADD HE IS GIVING AND THINKING HIMSELF GREAT. saurabh soni 665mahaveer nagar fistn neyar pooja tawaer jaipur, RJ 302015 India 01413219291 AND SEE THE PHONE NO. W...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fedex moves to fixed 2 KG charges on shipments

Hello everyone, starting yesterday fedex has moved to fixed 2 kg charges for shipments which used to be 500 Grams charges before, Its a big big setback for sales of items and also prices we can offer on the portal , Out products mostly small filters ...

Buyers Facing Payment Not Confirmed Problem. Sellers Are You Aware Of This Problem ??

Hello, Check the Buyer's Sectionhttp://community.ebay.in/t5/Buying-on-eBay-India/bd-p/2100000002 Many of the buyers unable to place the order. After payment made, amount got debited in their account but in ebay, it shows payment not successful..From ...

Feedback Revolution

In INDIA, people are too busy and are not bothered to give positive feedback if they got the right product and with the other end unsatisfied buyer are eager to leave negative feedback. Some of them are misusing (abusing buyers) the system. I have no...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Attension: Powership seller

hello freinds I am ebay powership seller. I received daily 20 plus orders relating to logistic parter with BLUE DART. Yesteday I got surprise that non of order realated to Blue Dart courier. I would like to ask with other seller that they are getting...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DTDC Alternative?

Is there any courier service that is more reliable than DTDC and in the same price range? DTDC has lost two of my shipments this week and it is impossible to contact their customer care.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping Policy & Payment Policy errors

Getting this error. Checked all policies. Please help Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.Shipping policy - Items in the category you've selected aren't eligible to be sent with Surface Delivery. To continue with your lis...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very Low Sales

Hi All, We have been struggling with very low sales for the past week. Have hardly sold 1/5th of my usual sales. Any one else facing this downturn in sales? Regards Super.Shopper.24x7

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.