FRAUD BUYERS

DEAR SELLERS,
BEWARE OF THE FRAUD BUYERS.
ONE BUYER HAS PURCHASED THE PRADUCT AND SEE THE ADD HE IS GIVING AND THINKING HIMSELF GREAT.
saurabh soni
665mahaveer nagar fistn neyar pooja tawaer
jaipur, RJ 302015
India
AND SEE THE PHONE NO.
WHY THIS GUYS R DOING LIKE THIS.
THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET THE STUFF FREELY.
REGARDS.
DEVEN.
BHUMI COLLECTION.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

FRAUD BUYERS

vincyjojo1
Community Member
make your listings preapproved
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

FRAUD BUYERS

Dear Deven,

The address given by your buyer is PAR (PERFECTLY ALL RIGHT!!) 😄

Please let me inform you that most buyers on eBay India are not 'full fledged english-speakers' like you may be! So whatever they write as their addresses or even in emails to you, need to be refined for clarity & readability. :_|

As I can read the address mentioned above is :
Saurabh Soni
665 Mahaveer Nagar 1st
near Pooja Tower
Jaipur, Rajasthan-302015
India

Ph: (0141)3219291

Since you are a prominent seller, you should anticipate such problems and be ready to cope with them in a friendly environment! So I suggest you confirm the address from your buyer and ship it after receiving the payment! 😮

See You!
digital_das
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

FRAUD BUYERS

the_sunglass_guy
Community Member
BEWARE of this Buyer dickysandhu He leaves -ve Feedback even without paying for the item.........
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

FRAUD BUYERS

I am customer of ebay from 2011 I never faced any problem before days but from this week on ebay I have faced many problem and there is no any result of solution like before days before when customer complain that time ebay shortout problem within 2-3 days but now adays they are not interested to solve the customer problem I am facing worst experience from this week on ebay when I try to buy goods on ebay some are succesfully got confirmation but for my 3 transaction they debited amount from my account but they not gave me any confirmation they show trasaction is failed but amount debited from my account and when I called them they lodge complaint but no any refund they told me may reason of my internet network how funny reason I am using cable broadband fibre world speed net connection I hope you will help me to shortout this problem here is the trasaction and bank details of unsuccessfull transaction with date of transaction too much bad expereince with ebay Transaction from HDFC BANK 9th June Ref no 161614605605 Amount Rs 7472.06 Trasaction from UNION BANK OF INDIA 11th June Ref ID 48927252 Amount Rs 7392.57 and 7th June Ref ID 48784342 Amount Rs 1745.05 The total amount is Rs 16609.68 I hope this amount I will received soon by your help

Message 5 of 5
latest reply